Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
    RiverRat asked me to gather up anyone who would like a 'Stock Market 101' class, and he will put together a group email, with a few of his stock picks thrown in. PM me with your email addresses, and no, I won't share them with China, Japan, Russia, or any shady characters.
    PM sent. Thanks to you and RR for taking the time. Much appreciated

Comment

I closed CBBT today. Sold for a 250% profit. Could have been 400% but didn't off it soon enough.

ADSV is sucking me at an $80 loss

Comment

51 PM's so far, keep them coming
        Attached Files

Comment

What platform are you guys using. I would like to dabble a little bit in the market but not sure what is the best app or platform to use

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
            What platform are you guys using. I would like to dabble a little bit in the market but not sure what is the best app or platform to use
            TD Ameritrade "think or swim"

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
              I use WeBull for most and td for otc stocks. I have a WeBull link if you sign up but RiverRat posted one a couple pages back and he’s helped everyone a lot lately so use his

Comment

Originally posted by cjk349 View Post
                Anyone seeing any more promise in OZSC? Sold out yesterday, but considering buying back in while it's down
                Keep buying! it will come back. Too much potential with Tesla/OZOP discussions to sell.

I was up nearly 500% on this one Monday. Today, only 140%. I know I am going to eat it for a minute, but I think it's going to pop.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  TD Ameritrade "think or swim"
                  Think or Swim still let you do dummy trades? So people can practice without real money?

If they allow penny stock trades I'd use them. I currently use Interactive Brokers but it's not for everyone and have never used their ap. I just use my computer.

Hooligan. You can post your WeBull link. I won't be using my WeBull account. They can sign up under you.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Think or Swim still let you do dummy trades? So people can practice without real money?

If they allow penny stock trades I'd use them. I currently use Interactive Brokers but it's not for everyone and have never used their ap. I just use my computer.

Hooligan. You can post your WeBull link. I won't be using my WeBull account. They can sign up under you.
                    Interactive brokers is too much info for me, I get lost with all the data I should probably be researching.

Here’s my WeBull referral for anyone wanting to sign up
                    Discover the latest promotions and activities on Webull. Get more out of your trading experience with exclusive offers.

Comment

I use e trade. I still haven’t figured it out. It wouldn’t let me trade some stocks yesterday but not sure why. Should I be on Webull instead?
                      Thanks to all for the info

Comment

new thread for beginners here: https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...3#post15436733

Comment

Originally posted by tmstuk View Post
                          I use e trade. I still haven’t figured it out. It wouldn’t let me trade some stocks yesterday but not sure why. Should I be on Webull instead?
                          Thanks to all for the info
                          I've used E-trade for 20 years. Overall it's pretty good. If they restrict a stock it's most likely best you don't buy anyway.

They're pretty fast and easy to use. They just don't allow full extended session trading. They start at 7am. Some start as early as 3 or 4 am.

Comment

I've used E-trade for 20 years. Overall it's pretty good. If they restrict a stock it's most likely best you don't buy anyway.

They're pretty fast and easy to use. They just don't allow full extended session trading. They start at 7am. Some start as early as 3 or 4 am.
                            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                              51 PM's so far, keep them coming
                              Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes Sir they do. They also have a helpful learning center.

Comment

Working...
                                X