Can't help but think this wasn't the plan all along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't help but think this wasn't the plan all along

Democrats in bed with the CCP as both need Trump out of office.
    China because of the Trump tarrifs and their spiraling economy.
    The Democrats because Trump has exposed them as the theives and frauds that they are. Loosing power and about to have the Supreme Court of the US set up for conservatives for potentially the next 20 years.

Deny how bad virus is
    (Pelosi in China town)
    (Fauci saying it shouldn't effect america, mask don't help)
    Shut the economy down and use the media and the fake news to make things look worse than they are by incentivising infection and death rates.
    Silence doctors that speak out by removing their videos through social media that the Democrats predominantly control.
    Once they got a lock on having the public in such a frenzy and stricken with fear to the point people are fighting and snitching on each other, they introduce mail in voting with postage that is prepaid by the tax payer.

I know it may sound like a stretch but if the elites, powerful and rich were connected and colluding with Epstein to the degree that they were and doing what he was accused of with no action by the federal government for decades is it really that much of a stretch to think that high ranking officials with heads of states couldn't pull this off. Just think if Trump hadn't of won we wouldn't know shat about what Obama and the FBI had been up to.
    I believe they Democrats and the CCP are that evil and conniving.

Agreed

Comment

Doesn’t sound to far fetched to me.

Comment

Here is another potential reason to scare teachers unions, teachers, parents and children from going back to school.

Comment

Democrats will do whatever it takes to get Trump out of office. JMO! I mean anything to the American public.

Comment

You are for sure on the right path. I couldn’t argue against one statement you made. But I think it goes far deeper than what you’ve pointed out. You’re on the tip of a nasty iceberg and I hope it all gets exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not all conspiracies are theories.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                You are for sure on the right path. I couldn’t argue against one statement you made. But I think it goes far deeper than what you’ve pointed out. You’re on the tip of a nasty iceberg and I hope it all gets exposed.

I also think it is very deep. Care to elaborate on how deep or sinister it is in your opinion?

The governor's in some states desperately need a bailout from decades of failed policies and the Democrat party will hold the American people hostage to get the Republicans to agree on the House relief bill.

This covid tactic can potentially fix a lot of ills that the Democrat party has so there is a lot for them to gain from it. One thing that is for sure is that the Democrats love power and corruption more than they love America.
                Well actually, I think they hate America and all it stands for.

Comment

Trumps not supposed to be President. Now that he is they’ve shown they will do pretty much anything to get him out. If they do you can bet Obamagate and Pedo island will go away.

Comment

I’m sure if you wanted to dig a bit You could find quotes from myself and some
                    Others who said from the beginning ( or very close to the beginning) that this was either an intentional act by China. They don’t care if they kill a % of their population and the dems motto is “ never let a crisis go to waste” so they just figured that would have an ally in the Dem party. Communism is evil and there is no denying the dems prefer some communist type control. Trumps election sent every evil doer in the world and America scurrying to cover up their deeds. If Hillary has been elected there is NO chance any pandemic would have been declared and those Chinese airplanes never would have slowed down. There is no tinfoil as it relates to the dems and the Communist

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                      I also think it is very deep. Care to elaborate on how deep or sinister it is in your opinion?

The governor's in some states desperately need a bailout from decades of failed policies and the Democrat party will hold the American people hostage to get the Republicans to agree on the House relief bill.

This covid tactic can potentially fix a lot of ills that the Democrat party has so there is a lot for them to gain from it. One thing that is for sure is that the Democrats love power and corruption more than they love America.
                      Well actually, I think they hate America and all it stands for.

I’m sure there are numerous political figures and elites tied to pedo island. Either partaking or benefiting financially from child trafficking. And with all the adrenochrome talk, it wouldn’t shock me to find out that’s real. We all know Hollywood is corrupt and full of child molesters. One of them just “fell” off a 27 store building within the last week. Haven’t heard a peep. Not is any media pushing Clinton and his presence on pedo island with “2 young women”. Call them children. That’s what they are! Sealed documents containing flight manifests and guests to the island have been released. Nothing on the media. G Maxwell’s statements have been released. Nothing again. I’ve seen it all. Read the list of people on his plane or on the island. Guess who’s name has never shown up or been tied to Epstein. Donald J Trump.

I could spend all night talking fake virus (or at least severely over inflated scare tactics), vaccines that the left want to be mandated (only bc if the billions to be made), pizzagate, obamagate, Clinton foundation, Epstein, cobal, new world order, etc.

I’ve always been told that somewhere in the middle of what you hear lies the truth. And if there is truth in that, what a horrendous and evil twisted truth that will be.

Comment

When Trump wins again he better be wearing a bullet proof wardrobe and helmet 24/7.
                        Ginsburg will die and he will get at least one more pick but the dems have already said there is nothing preventing them from adding seats the the court when they get power. So no matter what Trump does tutu the court they will change the rules and get that power back as well......evil don’t care about the cost

Comment

I stated basically the same sentiments in this thread, https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=775275, although I don’t think I was clear in expressing that I believe it was the left WITH a complicit China who also stood to benefit.

You did a good job of connecting the dots

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            I stated basically the same sentiments in this thread, https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=775275, although I don’t think I was clear in expressing that I believe it was the left WITH a complicit China who also stood to benefit.

You did a good job of connecting the dots
                            Yep. Several of us including the OP have been out in front of this, and I assume we are correct, at this point in time.

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
                              Doesn’t sound to far fetched to me.
                              nope

Comment

Working...
                              X