I don’t think COVID was Chinese made...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think COVID was Chinese made...

Hear me out. Yes I think it originated in China, but I wonder if they were just the scapegoat. The left had very little chances with the booming economy we were in. As James Carville said, “it’s the economy stupid.” An incumbent is tough to beat especially when you have a strong economy, jobless rates were at lows and the challenging opponent was a mentally deficient buffoon.

We know the deep state is deep. What if an operative was sent to release the virus in China, fully expecting it to spread to the US. The result is the economy shuts down and unrest ensues with a little help from the usual suspects and voila.... the tables get turned.

The p*rngate scandal didn’t stick. Russian collusion didn’t stick. Basically none of their tricks had worked so they used a bioterrorism option to halt the economy and re-stack the deck.

The left has leveraged their power on every level to force shutdowns, allow unrest to fester and shake the national foundation.

Yes I agree that there larger world components at play, but at the center is the US and left’s future. No way were they going to let Trump have 4 more with nothing to lose.

And I’m not even a total fan of his. He’s done several things I disagree with, but he’s done far more correct including strengthening our economy and putting speed bumps in place against China and other world powers
    Last edited by Playa; 07-24-2020, 05:00 PM.

Wouldn’t surprise me . I’m sure we will never know the truth.

Comment

That is a little over the top for me. Now keeping it going and making sure we get as much Chicken Little syndrome as possible I fully believe.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        That is a little over the top for me. Now keeping it going and making sure we get as much Chicken Little syndrome as possible I fully believe.
        That’s fair. But tell me, has there been anything from them to indicate that they would not go to any length to remove Trump?

Comment

I think the Chinese intentionally released it due to their shrinking economy from the tariffs, then add in their whole behavior since then.
          The way certain Democrats encouraged Americans to go on about their lives early on makes me question if some of them were bad actors that were in the know.
          The Democrats were also busy trying to impeach Trump in the very early stages of the virus coming to america and was that a diversion?
          I have seen articles on the virus being searched in China as early as July. Then add in the way the virus was being calculated so deadly when it actually isnt makes me seriously question things.

I don't trust a party that not only writes and allows legal legislation to kill babies but also forces tax payers to fund the whole abortion machine. That is just pure evil to me and people that are that evil, I don't trust one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            I think the Chinese intentionally released it due to their shrinking economy from the tariffs, then add in their whole behavior since then.
            The way certain Democrats encouraged Americans to go on about their lives early on makes me question if some of them were bad actors that were in the know.
            The Democrats were also busy trying to impeach Trump in the very early stages of the virus coming to america and was that a diversion?
            I have seen articles on the virus being searched in China as early as July. Then add in the way the virus was being calculated so deadly when it actually isnt makes me seriously question things.

I don't trust a party that not only writes and allows legal legislation to kill babies but also forces tax payers to fund the whole abortion machine. That is just pure evil to me and people that are that evil, I don't trust one bit.
            I’m more Inclined to go this direction......but I put nothin past the swamp and it’s donkeys

Comment

Although I truly believe the liberal far left of the Dems are fully capable and would have no qualms in doing this, I really think the Chicoms are responsible. Retaliation for Trump's sanctions that killed their economy. And even though the Dems would have liked to have done such a thing to remove Trump, I really doubt they are that smart but you never know. We already know they will sacrifice their own to get a win and stay in power.

Comment

I’ll say it - theres a very high likelihood IMO, there’s a deep state element to the release of covid. May never become common knowledge but You won’t convince me otherwise. And Certainly is also a retaliatory measure for trade war *** whooping, if you ask me.

Sure are some Heavy hitting leftists with ties to China. They act as if they’re controlled by China, or at least answer to them in some capacity.

We’ve been saying they would stop at nothing to prevent President Trumps re-election.

Comment

Chinese were desperate. We will will find out what the china doll that recently made it here has to say. Pretty obvious that china was trying to buy up all available ppe from around the world before they let the cat out of the bag.

China let the genie out of the bottle and chit the bed!

Comment

USA, India, and Japan would take them down in a matter of days.

Comment

Did I stumble into the tinfoil hat section of TBH?

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

No doubt in my mind it's a weaponized virus China let loose. Only way they could attack us.

Comment

I more inclined to think that the CIA probably released it in China knowing it would spread worldwide.

Comment

The paper trail was established by February.

The Virus was in a Government Lab on the east coast years ago

The program was ordered shutdown years ago

The virus was sent to a lab in Wuhan

The Government (Fauci & Co) illegally gave funding and grants to the Wuhan lab

Fauci’s name is actually on some of the paperwork.

So its not tinfoil it’s established fact with paper trails.

The conclusion I’ve come to is the virus is not the attack, its the handling of the virus that contains the attack. There is manipulation, propaganda, lies, and improper protocol at every point with every aspect. Dr. Bartlett is right when he said its the only malady in the history of mankind where early intervention is not protocol.

Fauci’s smile every time he is on camera and his lie about the mask tells you everything you need to know because there is no justification for a lie and it ain’t a laughing matter !

If I ever run across him I’m gonna ask him “does your mother sew?”
                            Last edited by Johnny44; 07-24-2020, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Was talking to my doc about covid. Definitely not your average virus....

Comment

Working...
                              X