First Krivoman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Krivoman

Just purchased my first Krivoman blind online this evening. What modifications, if any, have you done? I'm curious about shelves/rests that you've built inside, etc.

Can't wait to pick it up!

Great blinds and not much in terms of accessories is warranted. We put some wall art on one a few years ago for a hunter. I hear he spent all day in the blind.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by STGS; 06-16-2020, 06:52 PM.

Comment

That's too funny!!!

Comment

You won't be disappointed. Are you gonna put it in the air?

Comment

We have several now and I absolutely love hunting out of them.

I recommend putting a couple of hooks to hang your bow and backpack on. It gives you that much more room. Here is what I have mounted in my blinds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
            Great blinds and not much in terms of accessories is warranted. We put some wall art on one a few years ago for a hunter. I hear he spent all day in the blind.

Hahaha. I bet Andy loved that [emoji23]. Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

During early bow season they’re hot!! Find some shade to tuck it in. If not- we put ours on plat forms and built in some floor vents. Helped a bunch!!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                You won't be disappointed. Are you gonna put it in the air?
                Yes, I'm planning on building a 6-8ft platform.

Comment

[QUOTE=Arturo V;14927461]During early bow season they’re hot!! Find some shade to tuck it in. If not- we put ours on plat forms and built in some floor vents. Helped a bunch!![/QUOTE

Are you able to keep bugs, etc. out with the floor vents?

Comment

The only mod I’ve done on mine is for my boys so that they can use a gun or crossbow. I can shoot a gun on the window but my sons aren’t old enough to hold steady on the thin window. I bought a bunch of the Caldwell treestand field pod bases and put them in the front of all of mine and bought one complete tree stand fieldpod. I can exchange the top section between the blinds (it stays in my ranch truck). The bases are mounted up against the front wall between the two windows (new model blinds). Doesn’t get in the way of me shooting a bow at all.

Also, I put down 3/4” stall mats on top of my platforms. Makes it a lot quieter.

For hot days, I take a dewalt 20v fan and just keep the windows closed.

Comment

check out this thread from last week...same subject.

Comment

Working...
                      X