Krivoman Blinds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
    The new mold is a little heavier due to the double pour of color and the deluxe windows. Have not weighted them but prob 145-150lbs. Easy for one person to move.

As for wind they are really good about sitting where you left them. Round shape helps alot.
    Where are you located in Leander, so I can come see one in person? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
      Where are you located in Leander, so I can come see one in person? Thanks
      4170 cr 279
      leander tx 78633

call me and we can get it figured out.
      512 762 4080

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
        4170 cr 279
        leander tx 78633

call me and we can get it figured out.
        512 762 4080
        Thank you Sir.

Comment

I have drilled holes in mine for metal hangars. Cup, bow, and binocular holders. Use silicone on the outside and inside where the holes are drilled.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
            I have drilled holes in mine for metal hangars. Cup, bow, and binocular holders. Use silicone on the outside and inside where the holes are drilled.
            Got ya. Is it made of some type of plastic?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rsquared View Post
                no shelf, but i have used the little camping expandable shelf setup as it is portable depending on what side people shoot from. or i use the second chair if i am on my own.
                I put 4 of these in mine....1 under each window. Just went to Tractor Supply, bought the right size/length bolts & nuts and used rubber washers on both the outside and inside. ZERO problems with leaking and super handy to have.

At first I thought I would take the cheap route and only put in 1 shelf. That wasn't enough...so I added 2 more, thinking that would be more than enough. Finally i just added the 4th b/c it was what I should have done from day 1.
                Attached Files

Comment

Here are some pics of mine if it helps
                  Rubber mats are from tractor supply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
                    Got ya. Is it made of some type of plastic?
                    Yes. I can move it by myself on the ground. However, if you have to lift it up on a platform of considerable height.....two to three bodies works. I really like the blind.

Comment

We have two of them on stands and haven’t done any mods. For one season in they sure kept out all the bugs. I’ve been looking at a shelf and a bow hook. Trying to figure out how to mount the Redneck Blinds Shelf accessory on the round side. Great blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                        Can you send a picture? I need to start putting some holders in mine.

Comment

If you wanted to mount something on the Krivoman blinds without drilling holes in it, you might try neodymium magnets. I use them to mount my Ozonics and they are so strong, they are dangerous. Here is a link to a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLws...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
                            If you wanted to mount something on the Krivoman blinds without drilling holes in it, you might try neodymium magnets. I use them to mount my Ozonics and they are so strong, they are dangerous. Here is a link to a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLws...ature=youtu.be
                            Thanks for the advise I will check it out

Comment

Working...
                            X