"Live PD" CANCELLED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Live PD" CANCELLED

Just read that A&E has cancelled it due the nationwide protest. They will try and find better ways to tell stories in the community.

Live PD was a counter narrative to the media. Not saying that police brutality doesn't exist because we all know that it does but Live PD gave everyday Americans a glimpse of the non-sense that the LEO's deal with on a daily basis. I expect the first 48 to get cancelled as well.

Comment

LivePD was dropped by Disney when they were named in a death in custody lawsuit where they refused to hand over evidence to the DA when requested to do so. Now, they are saying that the evidence was destroyed.

Comment

I loved this show i have it recorded every week. Sad to see them cancel it.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
          LivePD was dropped by Disney when they were named in a death in custody lawsuit where they refused to hand over evidence to the DA when requested to do so. Now, they are saying that the evidence was destroyed.

^^^ Then they deserved to get dropped. It's not a coincidence that COPS also got cancelled.

Comment

Knee jerk reaction by the tv executives, at this time in history they will bend in the direction the wind is blowing.
            With the anti police attitude of some of the public it doesn't surprise me it was canceled. So i say support the women, and men in blue. They are doing a hard thankless job. But I'm sure most are on the job because they want to help people.

Comment

Crazy what’s going on here in our country. Sad sad sad!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                ^^^ Then they deserved to get dropped. It's not a coincidence that COPS also got cancelled.
                Oh, because the guy that knew that he had congestive heart failure, ran from the cops in his vehicle for over twenty minutes, crashed into a tree, and then resisted arrest died while he was fighting the cops?

Did you know any of those facts?

Comment

Coward *** TV execs. I had just recently discovered the greatness of Live PD during this corona lockdown and loved the show. If ever we needed a time to show good cops doing good work....now is that time. Hopefully somebody picks it up.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                    The Wilco case?

Comment

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

A&E said in a previous statement that its video never aired because of a policy against showing a death, and it did not keep the footage after it was informed the initial investigation had closed. A&E said neither the network nor the show's producers “were asked for the footage or an interview by investigators from law enforcement or the District Attorney’s office.”

Abrams said it had been a show policy to destroy tapes after a certain amount of time had passed in order to avoid being caught in legal disputes. He expressed regret over the policy, saying it may have been part of what led to the show's cancellation.

Comment

If FOX had any balls they could bring it on right after Hannity

Comment

Originally posted by RS3 View Post
                          The Wilco case?
                          Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                            Oh, because the guy that knew that he had congestive heart failure, ran from the cops in his vehicle for over twenty minutes, crashed into a tree, and then resisted arrest died while he was fighting the cops?

Did you know any of those facts?
                            Yup...I know a lot more than that of the facts...

Comment

Paw Patrol got cancelled too. My grandkids love that show. I can't believe all these companies and people are Jerry jonesing and caving in like he did with nose ring guy. What's wrong with this county?

Comment

Working...
                              X