A&E cancelling Live PD...sick of this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A&E cancelling Live PD...sick of this!!

Ya know, I'm getting to the point it's hard to post without getting caught by the curse filter...pathetic & I'm just disgusted w/ so many spineless people. Grrrr...

Wish I was in the biz so I could pick up the show!!

A&E Network canceled the police reality series after weeks of protests inspired by the death of George Floyd and a controversial media report.

50 missing kids recovered because of tips from #LivePDNation.

At least that many criminals put in jail from #LivePDWanted.

How is this a bad thing?

Paul, I'm with you and could add to your post but I'd wind up in banned camp for sure... I'll just agree with you and leave it at that.

Comment

Let the overreach continue. It's our only chance. We need defectors.

Comment

I was curious as to when this would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          I was curious as to when this would happen.
          Saw a interview with the producer
          And he said “he was surprised but could see it coming because the show And studio was being bombarded with both defense attorneys and prosecutors wanting to use the video footage in courts so the producers erased the video footage to remain neutral in court

Take that for whatever it worth,

Comment

They might just be catching their breath. You know about the chit them and Willco are knee dip in don’t you?
            Last edited by Kingfisher789; 06-11-2020, 03:40 PM. Reason: Misspelled

Comment

The deal in WILCO seems very political or sure.

Comment

This and the first 48 are the only shows I watch and im sure it will be next. I’ll just turn the tv off and maybe replace it with glow in the dark moon and stars stickers

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Paul, I'm with you and could add to your post but I'd wind up in banned camp for sure... I'll just agree with you and leave it at that.
                  I've hit the back button more times in this past week than in the last 5 years combined.

Hard to stomach this BS

Comment

Working...
                  X