Badlands deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badlands deal alert

Badlands opened a new site to clear out some stuff. Deals change daily.

Thanks Been looking at the smaller woman's Badland pack for my wife.

Comment

Too bad the others are sold out. I need a new backpack. My zippers finally busted this year. 12 years old. Man the prices have increased since the last one I bought!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        Too bad the others are sold out. I need a new backpack. My zippers finally busted this year. 12 years old. Man the prices have increased since the last one I bought!
        Send it in for repair.They'll either fix it or replace it for free.

Comment

Most of the pulls broke off my Diablo. Sent it back and that fixed it right up.

I'm going to jump on one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
            Send it in for repair.They'll either fix it or replace it for free.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=687988
            Thanks DJM. Mine is an old Cabelas one I have had for a long time. I'll be watching this to see if they change things up daily.

Comment

I have a super day used maybe 4 hunts thats been sitting. Its like new 75.00 if youre interested.

Comment

Quality gear here folks. I have their Convection bibs/jacket for those December NY hunts and they are awesome. Stand behind their products also.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  I have a super day used maybe 4 hunts thats been sitting. Its like new 75.00 if youre interested.
                  Pm sent

Comment

I bought the pack that was originally posted. I'll give it to my son for his birthday. Great price on a great pack.

Comment

That’s interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        I bought the pack that was originally posted. I'll give it to my son for his birthday. Great price on a great pack.
                        We ordered 2. I like it

Comment

I ordered a pair of the bibs. At a little over a pound, they will be nice to toss in the pack for insulation on backcountry hunts.

Comment

Working...
                          X