Badlands Pack Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badlands Pack Warranty

A year ago or so I bought a Badlands pack in the Classifieds.I liked it a lot!At the end of this past season when I cleaned it out I overlooked a couple kernels of corn.Sometime in the month or so since a mouse found it's way to the corn via a hole it chewed through it.
    I got on the Badlands site to see if I could send it in for repair,because I really liked it.Sure enough they have a repair dept and what appeared to be a great warranty.I sent the pack in and waited.A week later I got an email that said they couldn't repair the pack and the were going to send me a new one!3 days later a brand new Badlands pack arrived!
    So to review:
    1)Used pack
    2)Model they don't even make anymore
    3)Damage totally my fault
    4)Brand new pack

That'll get you a customer for life!!

DJ

Wow, that’s impressive. I have a Badlands pack and love it, good to know they stand behind their products and their customers.

Comment

I too bought a Badlands pack from the TBH classifieds and when the member dropped it off he told me he noticed a clasp was broken. He had already contacted Badlands and the sent me the clasp. Actually several...

I know it was a minor issue but they stood behind their product. Won't be the last Badlands I buy!!

Comment

I'm a fan, we have 4 of their packs at my house. There are packs that might be better but Badlands are really good with an excellent warranty and service that is second to none.

Comment

I have three models of Badlands. I like them all, but do find them a tad heavy. I have never had any service issues at all with any of them. I also find them fairly expensive. They are made in Vietnam and I feel their costs are minimal. Thus, I believe they can well afford to have such excellent customer service/satisfaction. Not a criticism, just an observation.

Comment

I have the Summit and ordered a large. Used on a couple hunts(bear/caribou), never fit me right so I contacted them. They asked me to wash it and send it in. Brand new one showed up in the medium size in a few weeks.

They are nice packs for the right application. For heavy loads though, I use my Barney's Yukon.

Comment

Working...
            X