Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FYI, Cannon gun safes lifetime warranty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, Cannon gun safes lifetime warranty.

Their warranty covers Natural fire and FLOOD. If your safe flooded they will replace it and let you keep the old one. Just thought I'd pass this on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dang. Sweet deal

Comment

I went through this last year with a safe that flooded out during Ike in 2008. My dad never did anything with it so I moved it here to my house to strip it and clean it then rebuild out the inside. When I saw it was covered for flood I figured what the hell and called them. Here it was 2016 and they stood behind their warranty and replaced it 8 years after it was flooded.

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
        I went through this last year with a safe that flooded out during Ike in 2008. My dad never did anything with it so I moved it here to my house to strip it and clean it then rebuild out the inside. When I saw it was covered for flood I figured what the hell and called them. Here it was 2016 and they stood behind their warranty and replaced it 8 years after it was flooded.
        Wow, that's great!

Comment

Man, THANK YOU for posting this. I just got a Cannon 64 Gun safe last Christmas. My home was flooded in Harvey with over $150k of damage. If they will warranty the safe that would be a huge help

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
            Man, THANK YOU for posting this. I just got a Cannon 64 Gun safe last Christmas. My home was flooded in Harvey with over $150k of damage. If they will warranty the safe that would be a huge help
            Just a heads up, they will ask for photo's of the flooded safe to be sent to them so get good detailed photo's of the damage with the safe empty to the interior AND exterior of the safe.

Comment

Here's the thread to my post back from 2016. http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=590625

Comment

Here's the thread to my post back from 2016. http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=590625
                Much appreciated! Chatting with them now, sounds like they will replace it!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                  Keep us updated..

Comment

Comment

They said a new one will arrive in 4-6 weeks. What a great company and so easy to deal with.

Comment

Wow! That's news you can use rite there! If they're gonna take care of folks like that, therz no question what my next safe will be. Thanks for that info!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                          Wow! That's news you can use rite there! If they're gonna take care of folks like that, therz no question what my next safe will be. Thanks for that info!

Absolutely, and they even had some encouraging words for me as I am dealing with the flood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

do you have to send the old one in or just take pics?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              do you have to send the old one in or just take pics?

Just pictures. Told me to keep the other if it's usable or to scrap it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X