Maverick Blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maverick Blinds

Any one have one of these or know where they sell around central Texas? I like the concept and ease to move/set up?

G.

I have 2, but I bought mine (6 total) from Brush to Bay Outfitters and they were shipped directly from the factory to me. To me, they are great, no problems so far. Sold 2, traded 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      I have 2, but I bought mine (6 total) from Brush to Bay Outfitters and they were shipped directly from the factory to me. To me, they are great, no problems so far. Sold 2, traded 2.

That’s what I wanted to hear - I just hate spending $150 on shipping.

G.

Comment

Originally posted by gneimeth View Post
        That’s what I wanted to hear - I just hate spending $150 on shipping.

G.
        I have two of the 6 shooter blinds. I think if you order 2 or more you get better pricing. I would suggest getting the rain guards for the door. They are easy to set up by yourself.

I by no means are promoting the blinds and think the Krivoman is real nice, if he made a two piece blind, I would have bought them.

Comment

I have two of them and they are great. Brush to Bay sells them.

Edit. I see mudslinger already told you where to get them.

Comment

I've looked into them and a couple of my buddies hunt out of them and had good things to say but I'll probably pull the trigger on another Krivo. Here's a recent thread about Mavericks:

Comment

Comment

I'll go against the flow and say I am unhappy with mine at this point. Hopefully I just need to work the bugs out. I am getting water in mine, I'm assuming through the windows. I did a little work on that and hope it is worked out. I'm also for sure getting condensate inside. I'll be installing some sort of vent in it this weekend. I really need to be in it during a hard rain to know for sure what's happening. I may get that chance this weekend as rain is predicted to be 80% Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                  I'll go against the flow and say I am unhappy with mine at this point. Hopefully I just need to work the bugs out. I am getting water in mine, I'm assuming through the windows. I did a little work on that and hope it is worked out. I'm also for sure getting condensate inside. I'll be installing some sort of vent in it this weekend. I really need to be in it during a hard rain to know for sure what's happening. I may get that chance this weekend as rain is predicted to be 80% Saturday.
                  Windows leak at the hinges and on the top edge of the door. Self adhesive all weather insulation tape on edge of window and a drip edge above door. I spent about 20.00 per blind to stop the water leaks.

Comment

Great feedback guys - appreciate ya

Comment

I have one. I like it okay. Definitely prefer my Krivoman for scent, noise, and weather retention, but I know they are more expensive. Mavericks are good blinds for what they are.

Comment

We will fix you up if you will make the drive down here
                        Call Tim at the shop 361-798-9294 we will start a sale next week on deer blinds
                        Thanks,
                        Bradley

Comment

Working...
                        X