Maverick Blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maverick Blinds

As much as I like the Krivoman blinds, I'm probably going to have to go with Maverick 2 piece to get it to the spot I want to put it.

Any experience with these? Who sells them locally?

Trailboss

They are awesome! I love mine. I have two of the Maverick 6-shooter blinds. Several guys on the deer lease have bought them after seeing mine. I think Brush to Bay is a sponsor on here and he may have them in stock.

Cabelas also has them with free shipping right now.
    Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-26-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Couple of guys on my old deer lease had Mavericks. They work really well and are pretty easy to setup...only thing I did not like about them was the windows but that's personal preference.

Comment

The new model has improved windows

Comment

When bought mine I just called maverick blinds. They delivered to the front door for 50 bucks and he usually gives a discount for buying multiple blinds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love the 2 I have.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              They are awesome! I love mine. I have two of the Maverick 6-shooter blinds. Several guys on the deer lease have bought them after seeing mine. I think Brush to Bay is a sponsor on here and he may have them in stock.

Cabelas also has them with free shipping right now.
              This man knows what he’s talking about. The guys on our lease that have one really like them. I think we have like 13 or 14 Maverick blinds on our lease now, right AC?

The 2 piece design sure makes it easy to haul and set up in tighter spaces. I like having 9 windows as well vs just 2 or 3. And the windows seal up fine. Don’t get me wrong....there are better blinds out there but the Maverick 6 Shooter is a great blind for the money.

Comment

If I could go back and spend the extra $300 for a Krivoman vs the Maverick I bought I would. I didn't make the same mistake the second time.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  If I could go back and spend the extra $300 for a Krivoman vs the Maverick I bought I would. I didn't make the same mistake the second time.

If Krivoman made a two piece blind I'd get it. I'm like the OP, and need it in two pieces to get it where I want it to go.

Comment

I have many Mavericks and Krivoman blinds on our ranch. There is no question the Krivo is better built door, better window, heavier construction. However, the Mavericks serve their purpose just as they should. My complaints on the Maverick (doors, windows, actually having to put them together vs the Krivo) are minor and really don't matter at the end of the day.

Comment

Unless you actually want a scent containing blind that works . . .
                      The Maverick will keep you dry. Hidden visually. But as ss does not contain scent.

Comment

I don’t understand why the krivoman guys have to hop on every maverick blind thread or really any blind thread and hijack it... and for the record I’d buy a krivoman stand before any but dang y’all are relentless

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          Unless you actually want a scent containing blind that works . . .
                          The Maverick will keep you dry. Hidden visually. But as ss does not contain scent.

What blind "contains scent"? If you have an open window it won't contain scent

Comment

Both of these where killed within 12 yards of my Maverick Blind. Scent wasn't an issue. If you're counting on your blind to make you scent free then you're doing it wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              I don’t understand why the krivoman guys have to hop on every maverick blind thread or really any blind thread and hijack it... and for the record I’d buy a krivoman stand before any but dang y’all are relentless

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              What blind "contains scent"? If you have an open window it won't contain scent

Comment

Working...
                              X