• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m in for $100

Comment

I’m in for $100

Comment

If someone in the Conroe area needs some support and/or accountability help, I’m in for that. I’m at the old Gold’s Gym, now Fitness Project, 6-7 days a week. You’re welcome to tag along as much or as little as you’d like. My membership allows me to bring guests, so you don’t have to worry about paying.

Comment

I’m in for $100.
          I’m 5’11” and my scale says E so I don’t even know my starting weight. Guess I need to invest in a new scale.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            The one last year we did 6 months. I would rather have it run 3months. I feel the long time frame was another reason that a lot of people dropped out by the end. I don’t remember what won last year I would have to go back and look at the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Understand its a PITA to run for 6 months. How about go 12 and see who really wants to make a lifestyle change. Your participants will drop consistently after about month 3 and there will only be a few in the end.

Comment

I’m in for $100 if there is still room

Comment

I’m
                In

Comment

I'm in. 5'10 and 242'ish. I'm good with $100 and 3 or 6 months.

Comment

TBH weight loss challenge 2021

Ok guys. Here are the rules for the 2021 TBH weight loss challenge.

Challenge will run for 3 months (this will keep guys excited and hopefully more everyone will lose weight)

First weigh in will be Jan 1-7 2021 (this way everyone has time to get their first weigh in done, plus there is no advantage to weighing in late)

Final weigh in will be on April 1 2021 (final weigh in must be in before 7:00 pm on April 1

Entry fee will be $100 sent pay pal to me me hookandarrowpodcast@gmail.com

-DO NOT SEND ME YOUR MONEY UNTIL I HAVE CONFIRMED YOU ARE ENTERED.
                    -SEND FRIEND AND FAMILY OR ADD 3% FEE. Any pay pal fees I get hit with will be taken out of prize pool.

-I am capping the entries at the first 20 people. (At absolute most 25)

Prizes will be paid out
                    60%-1st
                    30%-2nd
                    10%-3rd

In the next week I will make a forum for the 2021 challenge on pro boards. That is where all weigh ins will take place. First and last weigh ins need to be made on the same scale and in each pic you will include your phone screen with date and time. For first weigh in and last weigh in we will have a secret code that must be included. (In the past we used secret codes for each weigh in but I don’t think that is necessary)

Last year we made a rule that you had to weigh in at least twice a month and post on the pro boards forum. Of course the guy who lost the most hadn’t been doing the monthly weigh ins and as bad as it sucked we had to go by the rules because they were clearly stated from day one. So to keep that from happening we are just going to require other than the first and last weigh ins, one additional weigh in sometime in January, one in February and one in March.

Questions, comments or concerns before I actually open this up to sign ups?

Last edited by JTeLarkin08; 12-16-2020, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                      Calm down Oscar, 3 months of starvation is already too much [emoji28]

Lol......truth!!![emoji2957]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                        Questions, comments or concerns before I actually open this up to sign ups?

No questions here, just tell me where to sign up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post

X2

Comment

when is the money due and how do we sign up?

Comment

No questions. Let’s do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post

x3

Comment

Working...
                                X