How to stop dogs peeing on tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to stop dogs peeing on tires

Well before I blow a major fuse over mine an other people's dogs peeing on the tires of my vehicles do yall have any ideas of how to make it stop. Ive battled it for a long time now an im sick of it. I have caught mune doing it then skold or grab them by the head an grind their head in it but they just keep doing it. A quick google search said try hot pepper juice or clove oil. Do any of yall battle this? The pee stains the tires an will discolor the wheels and it has got to stop, especially since I just got new wheels an tires on my truck. I have three male dogs at my house an two are fixed an all three do it. Any suggestions?

If you park in the same place set a couple mouse traps around the tires. They will learn

Comment

Install a bug zapper on each wheel?

Comment

Wait for it.....wait for it.....

Hump it till it pees.

Comment

That's quite a problem ! My dog pees in the yard.

Comment

Tie his male appendage to the leg he lifts, he'll probably only lift it one more time

Comment

Rig up a hot wire around the wheels and that will get there attention.

Comment

Mouse traps do work. Get about 5 around each tire. If that fails use a shock collar and blast them.

Comment

get yourself a shock collar, put it on the dog for a couple of days and once he gets used to it wait in the house and look out the window with the controller in hand. as soon as you see the pee hit the tire, hit the shock button. should only take a couple of times. taught my dog how to not leave the yard when i leave the gate open. she hasn't forgotten to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    If you park in the same place set a couple mouse traps around the tires. They will learn
                    Im sure my 3 year old son would find them first an then I would be sleeping outside with the mutts.

Comment

What's the big deal about your dog peeing on tires? I mean really? You run over worse stuff on the road lol.

Mine pees in the yard or the woods but give him a tire and he's going to mark it. I could care less where he pees as long as it's not in the house.

Comment

Don't set a cooler down in my yard!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                          What's the big deal about your dog peeing on tires? I mean really? You run over worse stuff on the road lol.

Mine pees in the yard or the woods but give him a tire and he's going to mark it. I could care less where he pees as long as it's not in the house.
                          Well when you have a 50k vehicle in the drive that makes a difference to me. REALLY! I just cant stand it.

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                            Im sure my 3 year old son would find them first an then I would be sleeping outside with the mutts.
                            Oh that would make it tough.

Comment

Have only females. You won't break leg cockers.
                              Last edited by 41Chevy; 02-11-2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X