Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > The Other Side of the Ranch (Firearms)

Old 10-13-2021, 09:06 AM   #651
TX03RUBI
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hall County

It’s not the best by any means, but you won’t be disappointed by its performance. It’s a pretty solid optic.
TX03RUBI is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 02:15 PM   #652
Fordnandez
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rocksprings, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ice View Post
Too late. Got the Thermion 2 XP50 delivered this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nothing wrong with the XP50 and I am sure you will love it. Does the Halo X have a better picture? Sure but is it worth 50% more than the XP? I don't think so but I sure am jealous of the guys that can swing that sort of money around. The law of diminishing returns apply to all these optics.
Fordnandez is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 04:50 PM   #653
TX03RUBI
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hall County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordnandez View Post
Nothing wrong with the XP50 and I am sure you will love it. Does the Halo X have a better picture? Sure but is it worth 50% more than the XP? I don't think so but I sure am jealous of the guys that can swing that sort of money around. The law of diminishing returns apply to all these optics.
I know youíve got the Thermion XP50. If you get a chance Iíd highly recommend you letting Pulsar turn than thing into a Thermion 2 XP50 lol itís a very noticeable upgrade, and Pulsar will easily upgrade you if they have a reason. The first sign of issues Iíd be on the phone.
TX03RUBI is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 09:20 PM   #654
RedYote
Spike

Hunt In: Texas

After seeing what the helion 2 xp50 pro will do I would go with the thermion. I really like the rifle scope look also.
RedYote is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 10:52 PM   #655
Outdoor Legacy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Nacogdoches Co. & NW Oklahoma

Hey guys just sticking my head back in to say hello. I haven't done anything recently to help keep this thread going, we've just been so busy again this year but that's a good thing. One of the most common questions I get via PM is about availability and how long the waits are for a certain model etc. Always feel free to send me a message or better yet, call us, if you're looking to buy and need help making a decision or not sure where to start or if you want to know if and when we'll get a certain optic.

Inventory levels across the board are looking good, better than they have since pre-COVID. We're just about out of back order status on all Pulsars starting tomorrow. That doesn't mean we have stock of every unit but we've cleared all the back order lists which is a first in over 4 years. We have a GIANT N-Vision shipment on the way right now with more scopes that we've received all year combined. This will clear every single N-Vision list and we will have 1-5 of every new N-Vision rifle scope on the shelf, although I doubt that will last. iRay inventory has been staying pretty steady, the Ricos, Bravos and Bolts are selling like crazy and coming and going a little bit but we've been able to mostly keep them in stock. Same for Bering Optics and AGM. The new AGM Rattler 640's are just hitting our shelves, as is the new Bering Super Yoter 640. We've been keeping a steady supply of Sightmark Wraiths in stock as well.

We're already ramping up into the busy season and things are getting really crazy already and I expect withing 3-4 weeks we'll see a lot of back order lists creeping back up and December 20 through the first of February is historically the very lowest amount of inventory available in the industry and I don't expect this season to be any different.

There are more great optics on the market than ever before, pricing is inching down in some areas and quality is going up across the board. Stay tuned into The Late Night Vision Show podcast on Youtube or the pocast apps for all the latest news and reviews.

As always, if you need anything or have questions, don't ever hesitate to ask! If you call, my salesman and podcast co-host Hans or myself are always glad to help.

Jason Robertson
Outdoor Legacy
877-350-1818
Outdoor Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 11:52 PM   #656
Tejas Wildlife
Ten Point

Hunt In: Where ever I happen to be!

Hey Jason, I am finally using my Super Hogster that I bought from you earlier this year. Watched a huge boar wandering thru the cattle at 350 yards this week but couldn’t get a clear shot. Then watched a 6 pt young buck just tear up a tree at about 50 yards. I can already tell that I am going to lose a LOT of sleep the next few months. Will post the videos when I learn how!!!

Thanks for a GREAT PRODUCT!!
Tejas Wildlife is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-14-2021, 09:54 PM   #657
Outdoor Legacy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Nacogdoches Co. & NW Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
Hey Jason, I am finally using my Super Hogster that I bought from you earlier this year. Watched a huge boar wandering thru the cattle at 350 yards this week but couldnít get a clear shot. Then watched a 6 pt young buck just tear up a tree at about 50 yards. I can already tell that I am going to lose a LOT of sleep the next few months. Will post the videos when I learn how!!!

Thanks for a GREAT PRODUCT!!

Thank you so much!! Glad you're putting it to good use. Wait until the cool nights and dry air gets here, that scope image is going to look like a million bucks!

Jason
Outdoor Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top