Suppressor Advise: Browning 270

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Browning Medallion 270 with a muzzle break. I am already threaded so trying to see what's the best route for a suppressor as I know there are so many manufactures out there. I have been told to make your own can is pretty easy with the right tools....any advise?

Is it going to be ran on any other rifles or be dedicated to that one? You have any other cans already?

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
      Is it going to be ran on any other rifles or be dedicated to that one? You have any other cans already?
      It was going to be dedicated to this rifle. I have no other cans. First time running through this.

Comment

Don’t make your own. **** poor risk to reward ratio to even consider it.

Get a trust and do it the right way or don’t do it in my opinion. SilencerCo or Thunderbeast would be my suggestions. For a .270 I’d do direct thread connection.

One of my favorite rifles to shoot was an old Ruger .270 rebarrelled and running a SilencerCo Omega shooting Berger 130 VLDs.

Comment

The desire to form 1 build your own will soon be greatly reduced as the Form 4 are going electronic and hopefully that means processing times will reduce greatly.

Find a local shop that has a Silencer Shop Kiosk. Process is extremely easy.

The YHM Resonator R2 offers a ton for half the price of most other 30 caliber suppressors.

Comment

Dead Air Nomad Ti or Thunderbeast Ultra 7 would be my choice for a dedicated bolt gun suppressor.

I wouldn’t mess with Form 1 cans. To do it right, you are going to spend just as much as a factory one. Plus you have no warranty or support if you have issues down the road. Like it has already been said, the only benefit IMO to form ones has been the short wait, but hopefully that will not be a factor before long with F4 eforms releasing.

Comment

I would go with a KGM direct thread. You will need to jump up to the .30 can. I own KGM and Thunderbeast for comparison.

Comment

Working...
              X