Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dose Palmetto State Armory take Visa Gift Cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dose Palmetto State Armory take Visa Gift Cards?

Wanting to snag something and saw the gift card option and curious if that includes Visa prepaid cards? A quick google didn't turn up, their chat option is down and I am at the 12 min mark on hold with them so curious if anyone here knew?

Thanks

You would just plug in the card information like you are paying with a regular Credit Card. The gift card option would be for a PSA gift card.

With all the moves PSA made this past year and are currently announcing, PSA is about to make me poor.

Comment

Took 34 mins but PSA finally answered.

You cant use a Visa gift card if it doesn't cover the entire balance (this was my situation). He said most people use the Visa GC to buy a PSA GC and then apply it.

I tried that but it wouldn't go through.

Hope this helps someone in the future and appreciate the response Clay C

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

You cant use a Visa gift card if it doesn't cover the entire balance (this was my situation). He said most people use the Visa GC to buy a PSA GC and then apply it.

I have a collection of $50-$100 gift cards that are near worthless online, because they don't cover the entire balance.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Ah. I see the issue. Yeah. That's how i've always handled it. Use the pre-paid to purchase a gift card where i'm trying to spend money. It can be a pain. Weird it didn't go through. Did you register your Visa GC?

Comment

Use the gift card to pay your spouse through paypal then withdraw that money to your bank account and use your regular credit card to check out on PSA. You'll lose the 3.5% paypal fee.

Comment

Working...
            X