X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mule Pro FXT and it isnt even close

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      sign me up for 2. And I can make 2 calls and get 3 more.

What surprises me on a can am is when you push the gas peddle to the floor it has to think about moving. The polaris has already thrown a yard of dirt in the kawasakis face while they close the stupid door
      Yeah but the Ranger stays in the shop about 80% of the year….

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
        The 5 I know of from 2008-2012 have spent zero days in the shop.

Bushings,belts and batteries

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I drove Chance's Mule Pro FXT today. It drove a lot better than the Mule 4010 I drove earlier this week. The Can-Am's are nice, real nice, but more than I want to spend.

I do like the Mule 4010 larger bed and the ability to fold up rear seat and make bed bigger.

Comment

Can’t speak to the ranger but I can tell you that I absolutely love my mule pro fxt.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
              I do like the Mule 4010 larger bed and the ability to fold up rear seat and make bed bigger.
              Yep. This is the biggest deal to me. I use both of these features more than any other feature on them and I don't think I could do without it now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                Let me start off by saying I have never owned one however I have several friends that own them. I keep seeing this comments over and over whenever this discussion is brought up but everyone I know has just changedt the oil, put gas in it and I think one guy changed a sensor. Just to add my friends that have them dont baby them but they dont go mud bogging or anything. We hunt in rough rocky country and more often than not we have them overloaded with corn in the bed or pulling a trailer heavier than it should.

Comment

Have had 2 rangers no trouble at all. Have 2019 highlifter and it’s been good to us.

Comment

I say get a good used jeep for less than half the cost of either. Prices are stupid for these things now.
                    And Polaris is garbage...

Comment

All this hate on the Polaris lol, my brother has two and my parents have two. No issues at all with any of them. With that being said, if I had to the money to blow I would buy a Can Am.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        The same ranger you had in Mexico or something else?

I'm somewhat in the market and lookin. Can am really ain't on the radar cause after riding them, I don't see why they cost so much more. I might look at kawasaki pro

Or I may keep my ranger. It's only got 3500 trouble free miles on it across 2 states. Dad's 08 has 600 hours and it got drove through the wall of a house. How many of these tanks have done that?

Battery,belt and bushings is all we've done

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                        Shane, let me know if you go to sell your Ranger. I will even pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                          I say get a good used jeep for less than half the cost of either. Prices are stupid for these things now.
                          And Polaris is garbage...
                          That was a legit option 3 years ago. I can’t find a bombed out jeep…. I’m talking garbage for less than $10k.

If it will crank and has working 4x4…. $10k any thing

But agree I’d spend $15k on any street legal truck over a sxs and do the same thing in comfort as most do

Comment

I had 2 Rangers. Still own and use the 2004 single seat which has been trouble free. I bought a $14,000 , 2018 side by side and it was nothing but trouble. The most major problem was the head warped . When I took it back for repair before I sold it the mechanic told me that they have been having trouble with the heads on the newer Rangers.

Can't speak on the Mule as I never owned one.

Comment

My old ranger had several thousand miles on it with no problems. The day i loaded it to trade in, the gear shift cable broke while backing out of my shop. I only opted for a Can Am because its a much nicer machine (in my opinion) and I wanted out of ranger before old age and mileage caught up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                                Yep. This is the biggest deal to me. I use both of these features more than any other feature on them and I don't think I could do without it now.
                                The mule pro does the same thing. You can slide the rear seat forward and have the bigger bed. Or you can keep the rear seat and have the short bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X