No announcement yet.

4 Days Left!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck and congrats!! The same thing happens to my wife and I next friday. School asked if I would stay on 1 more year but I look forward to the change.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats to you and your wife too, Kossetx. Wish yall nothing but the best.

Comment

My dad, mom, wife, daughter-in-law were/are teachers and coaches. So God bless all you've done. There is no more honorable profession. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by spotsanddots View Post
            My wife coached volleyball all those years and 33 of the 34 for me have been HS girls varsity basketball. We've coached some great kids. They've all left great memories on our hearts.
            Congratulations Coach to you and your wife on those retirement plans. Wishing you both the very best in this new chapter of your lives together. Very few of us will ever have the influence you and your wife over all those years had on our youngsters. God bless teachers, and thanks to you and your wife for helping our kids grow up. Good luck!

Comment

Congrats to both you and your wife. Enjoy your retirement.

Comment

Oh my! The REAL heroes! Congrats! To the ones that teach...CHEERS! Y'all are just awesome...and appreciated more than you'll ever know! Happy Retirement!

Comment

Congratulations. Enjoy retirement

Comment

Congratulations and thank you for your service: my Father is in football coaches hall of fame I would be willing to bet that you will be up at that field when spring training starts ;-)

Retirement means Get Busy :-)!

May God continue to bless you both!

Comment

Working...
                    X