No announcement yet.

IRS Admits It Encourages Illegals To Steal Social Security Numbers For Taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRS Admits It Encourages Illegals To Steal Social Security Numbers For Taxes

According to Senator Coats:

What we learned is that ... the IRS continues to process tax returns with false W-2 information and issue refunds as if they were routine tax returns, and say that's not really our job. We also learned the IRS ignores notifications from the Social Security Administration that a name does not match a Social Security number, and you use your own system to determine whether a number is valid.".......

You'll love this next part. The IRS chief tried to distinguish between the various bad uses and misuses of someone else's personal data. It is at least vaguely reminiscent of the flap a year ago that differentiated President Obama and Donald Trump over immigration and taxes. Mr. Trump said illegal immigrants get $4.2 billion in tax credits. A 2011 audit by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration confirmed that individuals who are not authorized to work in the United States were paid $4.2 billion in refundable credits.

Digital technology is driving an “unbundling” revolution for banking services. Fintech companies and traditional institutions alike are expanding products and choices for your banking needs, resulting in better rates and benefits on different products from different providers.

Shocked I tell ya

There's enough right there to build the wall but our lazy LWL govt system would rather give the money to the illegals. They've got a pretty Ponzi scheme going for their voting base.

What needs to be done is everyone of them that filed illegally is prosecuted and made to give the money back. They get out of jail and deported as soon as the money is returned.

Comment

If you go by their actions they're telling the truth. It isn't their job. Apparently their job is to target and harass political opponents.

Comment

I'm voting for Vito
        Warning-----language
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKZK003p7nA"]Uncle Vito's Government - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          I'm voting for Vito
          Warning-----language
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKZK003p7nA"]Uncle Vito's Government - YouTube

Vito is on point! “If Mexico is worst than prison, we need two walls!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nobody builds a wall like Uncle Vito.

Comment

Working...
            X