Pres Trumps address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
    I bet Schumer would pee his panties if he heard that gunfire live.

I can see and hear Hillary - "... once we had to duck and scramble as we left the helicopter {because of gun fire}...." LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Anyone who actually thought Mexico was going to physically hand over a check for the wall.....is an idiot.
      53 million known idiots Stood With Her
      Of the 50 million that voted for him, how many do you think thought he meant Mexico was going to actually "cut us a check" and not us merely "reducing the amount of billions in aid we give them in installments to pay for the wall"?

When your wife says she wants to buy something do you think she's going to take the money out of your checking account or do you think she means that she's going to barter, trade and use coupon schemes in order to "pay" for whatever item?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        That sounds a lot like the logic used to argue for gun control
        Nope. Not even close. Gun control is being able to put 6 shots in the bullseye rapid fire at 25 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          53 million known idiots Stood With Her
          Of the 50 million that voted for him, how many do you think thought he meant Mexico was going to actually "cut us a check" and not us merely "reducing the amount of billions in aid we give them in installments to pay for the wall"?

When your wife says she wants to buy something do you think she's going to take the money out of your checking account or do you think she means that she's going to barter, trade and use coupon schemes in order to "pay" for whatever item?
          Litterly zero thought that. The left would have you think everyone who voted for him thought Mexico was going to cut a check...and now feel duped.

Comment

Litterly zero thought that. The left would have you think everyone who voted for him thought Mexico was going to cut a check...and now feel duped.
            I don’t know man. There are some on here that literally feel duped, as they continually express such.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              I don’t know man. There are some on here that literally feel duped, as they continually express such.
              I see what you did there

Comment

darn, and here all along I thought it would be a freight train from mexico city with 100 box cars crammed with pesos' heading to Washington DC

would 100 boxcars crammed with pesos' cover the expense?

Comment

Working...
                X