Restaurant advice near Katy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restaurant advice near Katy

My wife and mother in law are going on a quick business trip Sunday-Monday in the Katy area. It's also my MIL's birthday and I'd like to set them up at a nice steak restaurant for dinner Sunday. I am clueless in that area. Any suggestions?

If your in to mexican food I highly recommend Guadalajara Hacienda off of I-10. A family friend of mine named Roger Mott took me here one time and if I am ever back in that area that is where I will be eating.

Comment

Perrys in la centerra and be done with it

Comment

Taste of Texas right around 10 and beltway 8

Comment

Perry's or Roxpour. Roxpour not a steakhouse but have a good ribeye

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
            Perry's or Roxpour. Roxpour not a steakhouse but have a good ribeye
            X2 on either

Comment

Taste of Texas

Comment

If you REALLY like your MIL and want the best in Katy, Pearl and Vine. It's $$$$, so if you want a little less $$, Perry's is great.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
                  Taste of Texas
                  This. Great salad bar as well!

Comment

Another vote for Pearl & Vine. Anthonies in Simonton is worth a thought too.

Comment

I will second Pearl and Vine, and throw in the Federal American Grill if you plan to stay out in Katy. If you want to venture into west Houston along I-10, then Taste of Texas is a good choice. As another TBHer posted, Guadalajara Hacienda is good, as is Ciro's Italian Restaurant, and both of these 2 restaurants are next to one another on I-10, just east of Taste of Texas. Great recommendations so far, so you should not be disappointed.

Comment

We can walk to Pearl and Vine from out home. It is expensive. Southeast corner of Mason road and I10 is Saltgrass Steakhouse and Babins Seafood. Babins hands down for seafood.
                        Heading East from Katy proper southwest side of 99 is Gringos Mexican food, very good and County Line BarBQue side by side. Becks Prime is also in that cluster.

Comment

Federal Grill on 99 and Kingsland.

Comment

Originally posted by perryr View Post
                            Another vote for Pearl & Vine. Anthonies in Simonton is worth a thought too.
                            2 other really good options. Most of Anthonies’ Market Grill is dining outside. Just an FYI- but a great experience dining in the country with the cows in the fields.
                            Last edited by captainsling; 07-24-2021, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Alicia's has good Mexican food. Make sure you pick the right address if you decide to go cause there is one in Cypress as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X