UPDATE!!! Lost lease due to alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE!!! Lost lease due to alcohol

Well is has been over a year and a half since Jan 18 2020 and that awful night being asked to remove myself from my lease. I can say I am still 100% sober no even a sip. It was tough last year no being on a lease. I was blessed to be invited on a few hunts (all on the same ranch) with a group of friends I have know for 10 plus years. I was very blessed and shot a 140 plus inch deer low fence. Well after the season was over I received a phone call that they had 1 spot open and wanted me to join the lease. This weekend I will be headed to the new lease near Goldthwaite to start getting my area set up. Its been great still being able to go out with my wife along with friends to venues watching live music and not even wanting to drink. I am blessed with the best support system a guy could ask for. Thanks to everyone on TBH for all the kind words and to the people who continue to send me PM's every once in a while checking on me. If you struggle with and addiction and cannot do it alone GET HELP its worth it. GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

Roy
    Last edited by bowhunter911; 06-22-2021, 07:22 AM.

Good for you. Amazing how enjoyable life is without additives

Comment

The last sentence in your post says it all. Congratulations for being obedient to His call to change your life.

Comment

Congratulations! Keep it up!

Comment

Congrats! Glad to hear you are doing great! Good Luck on the new lease!

Comment

Congratulations. I know it wasn't easy, but you did it.

Comment

Congratulations! It is hard staying sober but you can and will over come this addiction. Keep believing in yourself and you will get through this.

Best of luck to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doing something stupid isn’t worthy of a life sentence. Thank Goodness! Good for you.

Comment

Glad you turned it around. Good luck on your new lease. Post picks of your new stand set ups. I like to apply what I learn from others to my sets.

Comment

Congratulations!! That’s great to hear.

Comment

Excellent! Congratulations Roy!
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Good for you! Congratulations

Comment

Great news. God is great.

Comment

Wonderful testimony. Congrats

Comment

Great news! Congratulations on your recovery and new lease!

Comment

Working...
                              X