Warm, silent hunting coat recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warm, silent hunting coat recommendations

Looking for a warm, silent fabric hunting coat recommendation, preferably from either Bass Pro or Cabelas as I have gift card I need to use.

I'd also prefer it not be the kind of fabric that's scratchy or bad about catching burs and grass and other debris.

If you want warm its hard to beat the Cabelas Wooltimate series of coats. Not a light coat, but is very comfortable and super warm.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
      If you want warm its hard to beat the Cabelas Wooltimate series of coats. Not a light coat, but is very comfortable and super warm.
      This is by far the best thing any of those stores carry unless you want o go with Sitka which I know cabelas does carry now.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
        I second this. I also have the pants. Very warm combination.

Comment

The Cabelas MT050 Extreme Goretex Parka is quiet and very warm

Comment

I agree! There's a pic of me wearing it in my aoudad hunt thread from last week. My wife got the jacket and pants and it's AMAZING!

Comment

It costs an arm and a leg, but Sitka whitetail fanatic is awesome.

Comment

Thanks, guy. I’ve eyeballed the wooltimate stuff before but will look at these other recommendations too.

Comment

Working...
                X