This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Its all they got…..stats and records are for losers.

Hell before a handful (and its not many) of positives in the SEC all you guys crowed about on here were the 80s and how yall deserved some credit as a powerhouse for that time winning zero NCs..... Now you want the same credit for an Orange Bowl win against a depleted North Carolina team and zero NCs. Good luck breaking in a new QB. Yall better hope there is not a let down with the way yall are crowing..

Comment

Well, if that’s the goal, should’ve stayed where y’all were…..that was about the easiest road to the playoffs in college football.
      Dude. Like they said, let it go. No one cares. Have you not seen y'alls schedule this year? What a joke.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Speaking of National Championships........How many does Texas and Oklahoma get to or need to add to their "wall" before joining the SEC?

Asking for a friend?
        Last edited by Smart; 08-02-2021, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Dude. Like they said, let it go. No one cares. Have you not seen y'alls schedule this year? What a joke.
          Just wait till we add yall……cupcake #5.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Hell before a handful (and its not many) of positives in the SEC all you guys crowed about on here were the 80s and how yall deserved some credit as a powerhouse for that time winning zero NCs..... Now you want the same credit for an Orange Bowl win against a depleted North Carolina team and zero NCs. Good luck breaking in a new QB. Yall better hope there is not a let down with the way yall are crowing..
            Haven’t heard me crowing about this upcoming year, i didn’t think we were that good last year. Decent, not great. We don’t even know who the QB will be for 21. I hope it’s King, but who knows……Jimbo did pick Mond as QB1.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Speaking of National Championships........How many does Texas and Oklahoma get to or need to add to their "wall" before joining the SEC?

Asking for a friend?
              Tell your friend to ask Alabama, they count the same ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                "prodigal".
                Voice text….auto spell. I know the story well.

Comment

Tell your friend to ask Alabama, they count the same ones.

Would like to put in for 1915, 1916 and 1918..

Comment

OU needs to add.

I believe Bama counts them ALL. OU might as well. That’s 18 total, same as Bama.
                    Last edited by oktx; 08-02-2021, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Sweet! Add those to Texas' wall as well. I just chose the previous years hoping there wasn't many records on them so there wouldn't be much backlash. Need to roll into SEC country looking even more accomplished!!

Comment

Some funny stuff

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Can someone start a new thread on this topic, this one takes forever to load? I think the server keeps getting confused from all the sips rambling about the past!

Comment

It's Camp Week. Time for the boys to get back to work! Little over 30 days out from first kick.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post

Daaaaaang no love for the Frogs?

Comment

Working...
                                X