USNWT loses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USNWT loses

With all the political mess and disrespect of our country, I hate to say this but I’m kind of glad the US lost to Canada 1-0. Didn’t want to hear anymore from Rapinoe and the like

I was hoping for two loses. The women's soccer and that purple lipped hammer thrower. Anti Americans who don't belong on the team.

Comment

I'm not surprised by the loss and I agree with you.
      Now that rapahoe dude/shim needs to just STFU and fade away into obscurity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
        I was hoping for two loses. The women's soccer and that purple lipped hammer thrower. Anti Americans who don't belong on the team.
        Lol! She took bronze but won gold in Arse Clown!

Comment

Should have lost to the Dutch. Can’t say I’m sorry to see them go either. Hopefully we won’t have to see their faces on every talk show and commercial anytime soon. Good riddance.

Did anyone watch any of the women’s rugby. I saw some of the highlights. New Zealand was pretty entertaining.

Comment

It is terrible anyone would be pulling for another team other than the USA. It is almost unbelievable no matter the circumstances, especially against our neighbor to the north who excel only at being our neighbor to the north.

In this case however, I am strangely ecstatic!

Comment

God bless America and Americans who appreciate being Americans!
              Now hopefully ****pino will trip down some stairs

Comment

Usmwt?
                University of new south Wales team?

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

Have not watched any of the Olympics and can't say I've missed anything based on everything I see in the news.

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
                    Have not watched any of the Olympics and can't say I've missed anything based on everything I see in the news.
                    This^^.

Comment

Hail ya! Down with Woke America!

Comment

USNWT loses

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post

Then you should skip the news and watch the olympics because they’ve been pretty great as always. The olympics are about more than one soccer team or one athlete. Those political stances aren’t new. I seen 10x more patriotism than anything else. Gotta chew up the meat and spit out the fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by curtintex; 08-02-2021, 07:27 AM.

Comment

If you can`t stand for our flag and take a knee..... You might as well be from Russia in my eyes. I hope they fail at everything they do. If your not with us, you`re against us.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Then you should skip the news and watch the olympics because they’ve been pretty great as always. The olympics are about more than one soccer team or one athlete. Those political stances aren’t new. I seen 10x more patriotism than anything else. Gotta chew up the meat and spit out the fat.

+1

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Yup....I have been pleasantly surprised at the patriotism from all the athletes. Glad to see it. Even the soccer team minus Rapinoe has been patriotic. I am disappointed that the women's soccer team lost for the majority of the other team members that are patriotic, including the black girls on the team. Its a USA team so I'll support it. I refuse to wish ill will on them so that Rapinoe can suffer.
                              Last edited by Smart; 08-02-2021, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X