No announcement yet.

Floor mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Husky’s in my F250 and they fit great, no skidding, and no edge curl.

Comment

Originally posted by swanjts View Post
      Husky X-Act all the way
      This!

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
        Those who love their weathertech have never had Husky’s i guarantee it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
        This

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
        See post #17, wanna bet? I’ll take your money. Lol!

Comment

I must've gotten some factory freak WT's. I don't know what floor mats could do that they don't. Or maybe I don't demand enough from my vehicular floor protection

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
            See post #17, wanna bet? I’ll take your money. Lol!
            Did you get the X-Act Contour? I've had them for 6 years now with no issue. Bought the same grade Weathertech in a department vehicle and the constant sound of my boots/shoes tapping and how slick they get when wet, plus they shift so much, even with the locking tabs..they keep popping out. They're annoying.

Comment

i have the husky x-actsand my wife has the husky weatherbeater, the weatherbeaters are more slick like the weather techs are.... Honestly I prefer hers vs the rubber feel of mine. Mainly because they are waaayyyyyy easier to clean.

Comment

Had husky in big dodge 06 fit better and looked better after 100k Than the weather tec in my newer Ranger with only 13k...is that norm ?????

Comment

Ditto on the Husky liners. I have them in my 2018 F250. The WT's feel more like a Tupperware bowl.

Comment

Did you get the X-Act Contour? I've had them for 6 years now with no issue. Bought the same grade Weathertech in a department vehicle and the constant sound of my boots/shoes tapping and how slick they get when wet, plus they shift so much, even with the locking tabs..they keep popping out. They're annoying.

To be honest I don’t know what Husky liners I got. I went on their website, put in the year, make and model of my wife’s truck and bought what Husky said they had for her truck so I bought what they offered. They ain’t near the quality of my WT’s but they’re in my wife’s truck, not mine so they don’t really bother me none. For me, I’m on my third pickup with Weathetechs and I have absolutely no regrets or reason to change. They fit perfect and I have absolutely no issues with them.

Comment

Husky xact for me. Far better product than anything weathertech puts out.

Comment

Put Husky's in my Tundra and wifes car last year, pretty sure they are the X-Acts, and I love them. Great fit and very well made. Never had weather tech's, but the Husky's are getting the job done.

Comment

Another vote for Huskys. Ive had them in my Tundra for a year and a half now and love them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                            Those who love their weathertech have never had Husky’s i guarantee it.

This is the truth with me lol. The WT I have, they are good in the back, but my front set does not contour perfectly.

HUSKY will be my next set

Comment

WT here all my trucks and never had issues with them
                              Take them out spray them down and put them in.

I never take out my old mats I just put the WT over the top of them.

Comment

This

I seriously think you have them mixed up. The weather tech are slick and slide all over. My husky’s are rubbery and lock on to the factory tabs in the floor of my 250

Comment

Working...
                                X