Best Cell Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Cell Coverage

My current t mobile plan (4G) gives me spotty coverage at best out at the lease... I’m way down south in Starr County. What provider or plan seems to have the best coverage? I’m definitely going to need service to communicate effectively with the guys out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask the oil field guys or coyotes.

Comment

Use a cell tower locator site and and find what's in your area.
      Whoever has the closest, and most towers to your particular area, wins.

Comment

Our experience over the years is that AT&T has the best coverage for West and South Texas over all the others. I can't speak specifically for Starr county, but we have a place in far Southeast Webb county near the Jim Hogg county line and our lease mates that have verizon or T-Mobile pretty much can't get reception except in camp where there is a cell booster. All the AT&T folks can talk/text/have cell cameras all over the ranch without issue.

Comment

Traveling all SW US in RV a few years back ATT was winner...

Comment

Just depends on location. I use to think AT&T had the best coverage until we moved into our house Couldn't even make a call unless using wifi calling. We switched to Verizon and it seems to be very good. Even get better service at the ranch hunting in Dilley than we use to with AT&T. It is all relative to where you are and the carrier.

Comment

Get one of those pear burner looking antennas put on your truck.

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
                Get one of those pear burner looking antennas put on your truck.

I’ve seen those and have always been curious as to what they are lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Atnt

Comment

Working...
                  X