Question for the green screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the green screen?

First let me say deer hunting would be my family only, period. Just thinking out loud. Would anyone be interested in a lease from one week after the end of deer season to the end of August. Spring Turkey would be included. Use my blinds and put up your feeders. All varmints allowed except a few. Two tanks to fish and Colorado river to fish. Family oriented. No electric or water. Cows will be on the place. Have hogs too. Like said earlier just in the thinking mode. Any responses appreciated.

You have a good arrowhead site???

Comment

id be interested

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        You have a good arrowhead site???
        I have lots but not interested in removing any artifacts.

Comment

Greatness! Why didn't I think of this? Get paid for the extermination of pests. I think you are on to something. Bump for a great idea.

I am interested. PM me the details/price.

Comment

I'd be interested in a hog lease for myself and my land owner there in Goldthwaite. We dont have hogs.

DJ

Comment

Can you elaborate on this:

All varmints allowed except a few. What are the few not allowed?

Can hogs be hunted year round? Any ducks, quail, squirrels, rabbits, dove, exotics?

Any idea what the price may be? How many acres? Location?

Comment

Mark has a beautiful place. If I had the money, it would be a great place to go hang out on the river

Comment

I look for places like this all the time. Basically I’m looking for about a 6-8 week quail lease for after deer season. I think there is a market

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    I look for places like this all the time. Basically I’m looking for about a 6-8 week quail lease for after deer season. I think there is a market
                    Not my choice but quail hunting no longer available on my place. Not me but not any quail left.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Can hogs be hunted year round? Any ducks, quail, squirrels, rabbits, dove, exotics?

Very simple on critters not allowed to kill. Any rabbit, non venomous snakes, armadillos, I think that is it.

Comment

Read my first post. After deer season to September 1st.

Comment

Dang. I wish there were quail. How are the dove numbers out there? I read your first post. I don’t see a price. You didn’t mention the other animals I asked you about. I see turkey, hogs, and varmints. Just wanted to know if any other game animals would be available.
                          Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-06-2021, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Dang. I wish there were quail. How are the dove numbers out there?
                            Dove arent in season during the time period he is offering.

This sounds like a great deal for someone just wanting a place to go get out in the woods for most of the year. Are the exotics off limits? Seems I remember you having some on your place.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Dove arent in season during the time period he is offering.

This sounds like a great deal for someone just wanting a place to go get out in the woods for most of the year. Are the exotics off limits? Seems I remember you having some on your place.

Gotcha. Thanks for that. I don’t hunt much besides deer. That’s why I’m asking what all would be available. I appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                              X