• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife told my mom "if I did leave she was going with me!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      My wife told my mom "if I did leave she was going with me!!!"
      Well at my house my mom told my wife, "you got him now and you can't send him back!"

Guess my wife must'a took her serious 'cause she never did send my back!

After almost 43 years, I figg'r we'll just hang out together 'til the Lord calls us home... Been a great ride so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Blank View Post
        I see it more in the younger generations. Instant gratification and needs. We figured if something was broke, you always tried to fix it first. Nowadays, they just throw it away and start over.
        Interesting you say this because I saw an article today that said divorce rates are at a 40 year low, except in people 55 and over. Seems like everyone in my parents’ generation got divorced. I’ve been with my wife since I was 15 and married for 15 this summer. All the guys I work with are about my age and all on our first marriage.

I sometimes wonder if divorce doesn’t skip generations. My parents got divorced 35ish years ago and it still affects my life to this day. For that reason, I think I’m slower to run for the door because I know what it’s like for the kids.

Just a thought.

Comment

My wife and I were told an OLD Baptist preacher when we got married to remember 3 things. I Love You, Im Sorry and thank you. We have and celebrate 15 years in december. Its the little things!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
            I filed on my ex, I caved to an ultimatum when I asked her to marry me and it was nothing but fake the whole time we were married. She wanted the happy household image and that was it. I filed and lost everything in the house I didn’t carry out. But I would have gladly gave her double to be done with it
            I saw your quepos thread. You could have paid triple and still came out ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
              I saw your quepos thread. You could have paid triple and still came out ahead.

Haha thanks, I agree completely

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                Interesting you say this because I saw an article today that said divorce rates are at a 40 year low, except in people 55 and over. Seems like everyone in my parents’ generation got divorced. I’ve been with my wife since I was 15 and married for 15 this summer. All the guys I work with are about my age and all on our first marriage.

I sometimes wonder if divorce doesn’t skip generations. My parents got divorced 35ish years ago and it still affects my life to this day. For that reason, I think I’m slower to run for the door because I know what it’s like for the kids.

Just a thought.
                Heck just the other day at the gym an old man was telling a guy my age that he'd never marry and all young guys that marry are dumb. As a 27 year old "millennial " with a wife and kid,just felt bad for him. I've had my fair share of crap. Think the hardest thing I've ever dealt with was my wife telling me she wanted to divorce and go back home. All while I was working all night and day,18 hours, and helping to watch our son during the late morning to evening cause she was totally ignoring him. I told her if I have to divorce her for the sake of my sons health and safety I would. Sure as heck wasn't easy, and I'm glad we worked through it. Still isnt always easy but I wouldn't trade life with my wife and son for anything. Plus son is now 3 and looks as tall as a 6 year old lol.
                Attached Files

Comment

I filed but it was a mutual thing. Still waiting on our court date. Not sure why it’s taking so long

Comment

Originally posted by Elite13 View Post
                    I filed but it was a mutual thing. Still waiting on our court date. Not sure why it’s taking so long
                    Because she told her lawyer to set all the court stuff for deer season

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                      LOL.... it’s pretty easy to see the different replies here between the guys who caught their wives cheating and the guys who got caught cheating by their wives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Enlighten me on how you can tell?

Comment

I filed on my first but it was mutal. I filed because her lazy self would have never gotten around to it. If it wasn't on social media that she could do while laying around, she wouldn't do it. No kids in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                          I did. Best decision of my life

Right, you barely made it out of that one with the skin of your teeth!

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                            LOL.... it’s pretty easy to see the different replies here between the guys who caught their wives cheating and the guys who got caught cheating by their wives.

I’m not in this group . Ours is for different reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                              Is there a way you can assure she wont get half of your 401k? We dont have kids so the most important thing is assuring she doesn't get half my retirement?
                              If she asked for 1/2 of what you've accrued,in the time you've been married;she'll get it.If she has a 401k the judge may deny it(her getting yours) I've seen where some women are so greedy,they'll take even a small amount,if their husband's is slightly more.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                                I sat down with my youngest son 6 years old at the time. I was thinking it was not going to be that big a deal but it ended up being the toughest thing telling him me and his mom had failed him. After I was done helping his mother pack he said it was time for me to pack. I said son I’m not going with y’all. He got a tear in his eyes and I lost it. Very painful for all involved.

I dread having to tell my kids . My girl knows something is not right . I’m sure she knows it’s coming. I just have not been able to tell her yet . She is a very tender hearted . As much as it hurt to have to make the decision to divorce, telling the kids will be harder on me .

Comment

Working...
                                X