25.06?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25.06?

I know its a bow site, but that 7mm mag thread got me thinking. As it gets closer to gun season, how many of you shoot a 25.06? My dad gave me one when I was 16. Real pretty
    wood stock. Got some scratches, but Been using the same rifle all my life. Dropem in their tracks. Chime in. Happy hunting.

Deer are easy to kill. 243, 6mm, 257 Bob, 30-0, 30-06, 308, and yes the 25-06 all do a great job on deer. The 25-06 shoots flat, kicks not so much, is generally and accurate caliber. what's not to like?

Wish I had one!

Comment

I never thought I’d put away my .270….untill I bought a Remington 700 Sendero 25-06. It’s now my go to rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a mosberg 4x4 25.06 that thing shor lights out. Should have never sold it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great deer round, just not sexy(tongue in cheek) like the newbie 6.5CM.

Comment

I wanted one for a long time.
            Finally got one last year and took my 1st deer with it. I’m a big fan. Not DRT but I watched him crash and ray Charles could follow the blood trail. What’s a deer thread without pics [emoji3]

Comment

I have two, a cheapo Marlin that’s a great shooter with Federal Fusion and a Ruger #1 that’s a one holer with my handloads. Good deer caliber !

Comment

My wife shoots one. I might take it out this year. H&R Single shot with thumb hole stock.

Comment

I’ve got one, it’s a TC Prohunter. It’s been a while since I’ve had it out.

I’ve been using a .257 Roberts as of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not a 25-06 but a 257 WM. I' a big fan of the .25's. Great caliber.

Comment

I’ve had one for years. Great caliber and deadly ikon deer.

Comment

I have 2 that my kids shoot - a Browning X Bolt & a Ruger bull barrel.

Comment

I have a Tikka and with 110 nosler accubonds everything drops in their tracks. By far my favorite caliber out all the ones in the safe.

Comment

Only con I’ve seen here lately is finding ammo for em.

Comment

I like it, but i won't shoot one anymore. I debated getting my son one, but chose a 7mm-08 for him instead, as the recoil was slightly less.

Comment

Working...
                              X