Tom Green 11......."semi-video"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Green 11......."semi-video"

Killed this Tom Green MF 10 with a G2 kicker this past week and figured I'd post what I have of the video. Dang thing too two steps when I was at full draw and he walked out of my screen except his arse. I didn't want to let down and move the camera with my recent drought so I let it fly. Perfect deadly V placement and I missed the shot... Oh well. I put it in slow-mo so yall would at least have something to look at. Noise is a small ozone machine. He was leaking on the way out with the arrow hanging by the fletchings coming out the opposite side. Notice the broadhead swinging and slaps the tree. Found him at 60 yards with a good blood trail..

Sorry for the sideways pics. What a dang beating. Didn’t used to be this way. I wish we could get it resolved

Click image for larger version

Name:	00 LDP1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	207.4 KB
ID:	25231193

Name:	Blood Arrow.jpg
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	25231194

Name:	Blood trail.jpg
Size:	345.7 KB
ID:	25231195

Name:	IMG_0559.jpg
Size:	339.2 KB
ID:	25231196

Video...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4C3Ws-tPFw"]Tom Green 11 point 11/2020 - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by Smart; 11-15-2020, 01:07 PM.

Nicely done!!!!

Comment

Congrats good looking deer

Comment

Nice buck, congrats

Comment

Nice job, Jason.

Comment

Wthell is up with the title? Should read "Tom Green 11....."semi-video" "....

Comment

That's a nice buck, good job!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Wthell is up with the title? Should read "Tom Green 11....."semi-video" "....
                I’m not sure but it seems to be a glitch using punctuations and emoji’s from the iPhone

I mainly use Safari now to post pics and threads from my iPhone.
                Last edited by Bone Thug; 11-15-2020, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                  I’m not sure but it seems to be a glitch using punctuations and emoji’s from the iPhone

I mainly use Safari now to post pics and threads from my iPhone.

I posted from my laptop..with no emojis in the title....just the quotations

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    I posted from my laptop..with no emojis in the title....just the quotations
                    I’m not sure why it messes up like that. I haven’t used a laptop in a long time so I just assumed it was an iPhone thing. Lol

There’s definitely a glitch when you use punctuation in the title. Not sure if it’s random or what.

Comment

Great looking deer. Congrats

Comment

Great Buck Jason, Congratulations

Comment

Nice shooting Smart. That arrow flight was...well...it must have been good.

Comment

I was wondering of he was going to clear that pen or just try and plow through!

Comment

Nice Buck, Jason. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X