Trail Cam Pic looks like Museum Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trail Cam Pic looks like Museum Display

I have has several nice trail cam pics but this one just seems to really stand out. I do not think I could take a picture this nice.
    Attached Files

That is a great pic, especially for a trail cam.

Comment

absolutely, looks like he's on display!

Comment

Great pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have not pulled the trigger on a Reveal yet, the pic quality is really good on all pics I’ve seen. I think I need 3 ��

Comment

Originally posted by QDM4fun View Post
            I have not pulled the trigger on a Reveal yet, the pic quality is really good on all pics I’ve seen. I think I need 3 ��
            Yea I’ve seen some great pics from these cameras. Gonna have to pull the trigger on a couple.

Comment

That’s big varmint cage.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Very nice, get that in a picture frame.

Comment

Originally posted by QDM4fun View Post
                    If you do pull the trigger on one make sure to get the Reveal XB version it takes better pictures than the regular Reveal.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      That’s big varmint cage.
                      I had to put that pen up due to the javelina's eating all the corn, and I made it large enough so the deer would not be bothered about being in there. It made a world of difference for sure , very happy with the outcome.

Comment

I've got a reveal x and the pics are trash....whats the deal here?...is this because you pay for HD pics?

Comment

The Tactacam Reveal XB has a real nice video also.

Comment

I have lots of nice videos but cant figure out how to load them up on here.
                            Last edited by bcuda; 12-02-2021, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DEREKG22 View Post
                              I've got a reveal x and the pics are trash....whats the deal here?...is this because you pay for HD pics?
                              The pics sent to your phone are a low pixel.
                              You can get the better quality pictures by requesting a HD picture and paying for it witch is $5 for every 50 pictures sent to your phone in HD. You can also wait till you pull your SD card from the cam and all the pictures will be in the HD quality, also on the XB you have the option of 3 different MP settings for your picture quality the best being 24MP.

Comment

Working...
                              X