No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas played a great game, it was good to see them hitting on all cylinders.

Comment

I certainly can’t dis on Dak for this weeks performance!! Hope he found his early season groove back. Dangerous team if he does!!

Comment

Next week is the real test - Washington sucks..

Comment

Beast of a performance...

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
            ^^^succinctly said what I was getting at.

Comment

I agree to a point...but Washington has beat Tampa Bay and the Raiders this season....two teams we lost to. They also played us to a 27-20 game two weeks ago in DC. It was good to see us throttle a team that has snuck up on some folks we have lost to.

WFT showed up 1 game out of the wildcard with something to play for and Dallas already had the NFC East locked down playing only for home field advantage and a possible bye. Dallas punched them in the mouth and stole their Christmas....just like they should have two weeks ago.
              Last edited by Smart; 12-27-2021, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Thanks for posting scores last night Jason. I'm about ready to dump dish!

Comment

And don't look now but the "real test" has lost 4 out of their last 6...including a loss to the 0-fer at the time Detroit Lions, 5-10 Carolina Panthers, 9-6 Indy Colts and the Rams. They squeaked by the 3-7 Seahawks and 4-8 Bears to get those two wins.

Not sure how much of a test that's gonna be... If we win, some of yall will say "well they have lost 5 out of their last 7 including a loss to the 1 win Lions so they still haven't shown me anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    Thanks for posting scores last night Jason. I'm about ready to dump dish!

You're welcome. If Direct TV has an economical way to get satellite at my deer lease camphouse like Dish does, I will be canning them as well. That is the only reason I still have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Not sure how much of a test that's gonna be... If we win, some of yall will say "well they have lost 5 out of their last 7 including a loss to the 1 win Lions so they still haven't shown me anything yet.
                      Bro are you high? The entire season you pick apart anything the cowboys do positively - you’re like the main picker aparter in this thread lol You have just recently changed your tune…

And cardinals are better than the redskins hands down.

Comment

Bro are you high? The entire season you pick apart anything the cowboys do positively - you’re like the main picker aparter in this thread lol You have just recently changed your tune…

And cardinals are better than the redskins hands down.

I have been picking Dak and the offense apart in their 4-5 game terd laying down slide yes. (At the first of the year, I was only cussing the kicker..) Daks' dakkuracy has been in question......and #30 Anthony Brown during his 4 PI game that cost them the game against the Raiders was atrocious that game.

Dak flipped a switch yesterday. Saw it mentioned pregame where he spent extra time all week with his receivers working on timing. I'm willing to give credit where credit is due. And I said I agreed on the Redskins and the Cardinals, but the Cards have sucked as much as the Redskins lately. I was just pointing out that any of the "well they didn't play anybody" defaulters will have the same avenue if they beat the Cardinals....technically.
                        Last edited by Smart; 12-27-2021, 09:41 AM.

Comment

What a fun game to watch, pure joy. Let's not get excited though, it's just the skins. When Dak and this team look good they sure look good though. Dak does great when he's studied and ready for the defense, when they disguise coverages and throw him curve balls is where he stumbles.

Comment

Them boys found the switch last night and turned it on! Hopefully they keep it that way

Comment

Getting hot at the right time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully Kyler Murray is not as good in Jerraworld next week…..as he was in his high school days!!

Comment

Working...
                                X