No announcement yet.

Best ice cream ever. Get you some.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this thread got sideways after the OP simply made an interesting culinary suggestion for an economical frozen desert.

OP, I will give it a try...thank you.
    Last edited by Shinesintx; 02-08-2021, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
      Wow, this thread got sideways after the OP simply made an interesting culinary suggestion for an economical frozen desert.

I kinda thought the same thing. People take their ice cream pretty serious.

You may like it. It's sure good stuff I thought. But I'm a mango flavored kinda guy.

Comment

Until the ice cream hoarders ruin it for everyone . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post

Interesting culinary suggestion?

Dude is trying to prank us with Walmarts generic brand crap.

Great Value Mango,Habenero,Coconut ice...... best ice cream ever?

Ok. Thanks for the heads up. I’m sure it will be harder to find on shelves than ammo soon.

Comment

Ok. You got me I'm trying to get y'all to eat something totally gross. Don't try it. I don't care.

Y'all would argue with a **** fence post. Gets old. You worry about whether or not a generic brand. None of y'all bitchin better have watched the super bowl and supported people that disrespect our country by taking a knee if you're that reluctant to try a dessert. Ice cream is ice cream.
            Last edited by okrattler; 02-08-2021, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I am a Red Blooded Republican !
              We all know red and blue has been known to sweep things under the rug.
              I try not to get politics involved in my ice cream. It’s supposed to be enjoyed.
              I am a Texan too !
              Therefore I know what is good and International Grocers Assn. isn’t even a U.S. company even though based in Illinois. So No !
              I don’t support international business.

Comment

I didn’t watch one play of NFL this year (not even highlights) including the Super Bowl nor have I tried this ice cream.

Comment

HEB creamy creations ice cream is better than Blue Bell

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post

I'll be called a traitor, but it's true.

Comment

Whispers Blue Bell is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Not Better than Cookie Two Step.....guaranteed!
                        Fact. I love this stuff lol.

Comment

Blue Bell is good, but regularly loses blind taste tests to other ice creams. It's got this weird cult following in Texas, though. It's a lot like whataburger. It's good, but I don't understand the blind devotion and insistence that it's better than all other burgers, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                            Blue Bell is good, but regularly loses blind taste tests to other ice creams. It's got this weird cult following in Texas, though. It's a lot like whataburger. It's good, but I don't understand the blind devotion and insistence that it's better than all other burgers, ever.
                            Thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                              Yup WB has gone way down hill. The patty is so thin you can see through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                                You're correct.
                                Their Java Chip is probably the best ice cream I've ever had.

OP has me curious. I don't eat a lot of fully loaded ice cream these days, but I'm intrigued to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                                X