Prayers needed that I keep my job...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers needed that I keep my job...

Through no ones fault of my own, I messed up big time at my job. I am beyond mortified to see what tomorrow is going to bring my way. I am petrified about what this could mean for my family as I have a wife and 3 kids.. I could use every ounce of pray y’all throw my way, please. Anything is most appreciated..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed and prayers up. Not sure what you did and you for sure don’t have to tell, but man. Mistakes happen.

Comment

As a dude that has mastered messing up, I’m praying for you.

Comment

If it was an honest mistake, just go straight in and own it. Might get another chance.

Prayers sent for you.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

I have already owned up to it to my boss, now I got to see what upper management is going to do...

Comment

Prayers and thoughts sent. Good Luck tomorrow!!

Comment

Prayers sent [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!!!

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers up. Regardless of the outcome I'm glad you took responsibility for it. That's the right thing to do, and hopefully management will recognize that.

Comment

God, we come together in prayer for this man and his family. We ask for your strength, comfort, perseverance, and supernatural guidance, protection, and provision for him during this difficult time. That he feels your comforting hand on his shoulder as he deals with whatever comes his way, and that those he works for can find understanding and forgiveness. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Happened to me about 8 months ago. I did the same thing you did. I told my boss the truth and told him nobody but me was responsible for what happened. It actually turned out to be a communication error in one of our PLC's, but nonetheless. I still feel the man up stairs came to bat for me.
                              I feel like he will do the same for you. You're obviously an honest man, and good things come to honest men.
                              If things don't work out that way, it could very well be what is actually best for you.
                              All that said, I will say a prayer for you and your family man. Keep your head up, this will work out for the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X