Organized Plan: TBH helping TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organized Plan: TBH helping TBH

I haven't seen it, so I'll try to start it. If I'm late, let's go with the first thread and delete this one.

Established TBH members have been hurt by the recent storm. We should help them with prayers, cash, household goods, and rebuilding labor and materials. I'd rather give directly to TBH Family than write check to the Red Cross that will vanish into a huge sink hole where the benefits are not clear.

We have the skills that will help those hurt by the storm and we want to contribute. I want to help TBH families directly, but that requires organization. We have people who can organize the individual efforts to maximum effectiveness (situation, mission, execution, administration, command and control). We also need a treasury to handle the cash donations with transparency and honest accounting. Good Christian Bowhunting Folks should be able to do this to the amazement of the World with ease since we can control this small process.

I'll be in for construction labor and I’ll bring tools and what materials I can, but we need to be organized for this to work. I can also pitch in on office admin work, too.

What do you think?

I would be happy to help out too.

I think this would be a great idea if we could get it organized properly.

Comment

Make sure to PM an admin like Mary or Michael and see if we get the green light on this.

I would be willing to help where I can.

Comment

I'm in if this gets off the ground.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

If I can get off work I'd be in. I've got multiple flatbed trailers that could haul whatever we need to down that way. Plus lots of tools. Keep us up to date!

Comment

Yes great idea. We have what, 70,000+ members here? Surely we can put together a powerful effort that helps meet the incredible needs of our fellow members and their families. I'm down as well. I have a tractor, couple trailers and various tools. Please include me on the help list.

Comment

I'm in. Tell me what is needed.

Comment

I sent a PM to Admin and Mary. Stand by.

Comment

I guess as flood water resides and people are able to get back into their homes, we would really need those TBH'ers that are affected to speak up and let us help. I think that might be the first step. Ive noticed that most of the time people don't want to ask for the help, but guys, there are a lot of us that want to help. I'm in Tyler area and have been unaffected. Let me and the others that are offering the help, help out.

So... if you were affected, please let us know and we can get some type of list together and a solid game plan together.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                      If I can get off work I'd be in. I've got multiple flatbed trailers that could haul whatever we need to down that way. Plus lots of tools. Keep us up to date!
                      I'll be headed back south asap once roads are open. I've got no trailer but will be looking to haul supplies back. If you're willing, I'll pull a trailer back!

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
                        I sent a PM to Admin and Mary. Stand by.
                        If this gets going, count me in. I have no skills except dirt work, I'm 70 years old and wouldn't be worth spit at labor, but I can contribute $ to help out those in need or those that are helping those in need.

Comment

I'm in for any labor. Transportation.

Comment

I'm subscribed. I'd like to do what I can. Don't know the condition of my house yet south side of Houston but if I'm in the clear when I can get there I'd like to help TBHr's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in. Have some tools, a chainsaw, a truck and trailer.

Comment

Working...
                              X