X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheesesteak omelet extra jalepanos!

Comment

Beware

Talk to just about any restaurant owner and you will hear the greatest challenge is finding employees. Real problem and if not careful you will be flipping eggs and mopping floors. Not ideal for our stage in life

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
        Beware

Talk to just about any restaurant owner and you will hear the greatest challenge is finding employees. Real problem and if not careful you will be flipping eggs and mopping floors. Not ideal for our stage in life

100000% especially in this new economy! I never thought we would be where we are with lack of employees and people wanting to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
          I've never seen one go out of business if that tells you anything. They are not always in the best spots in town but they make money
          Originally posted by tmurray View Post
          I love a dang Allstar breakfast at 2am smashed. There’s a pretty good one in the bucees parking lot in Cypress and that happens to be right across the street from Mo’s Irish Pub.

Allstar, over easy, double hash, no grits.
          Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
          Just make sure the W in your sign stays lit.
          Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
          Only wish their chili had beans in it.
          Originally posted by Slew View Post
          I love me some Waffle House!! All star breakfast! Scattered smothered and covered baby!!

If I’m rolling a double Texas patty melt we’ll go ahead and get em topped!! I might blow the tiles off the stall walls before I get outta that place but **** it’s good! If you wanna pay 6 figure for a manager that will work 1 day a week and fish the other 6 I’m your huckleberry! But **** I’m efficient on that one day!
          One on 69 at 20 in Lindale with boat parking!! Heck you could pay the note from me alone!!
          Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
          Cheesesteak omelet extra jalepanos!
          Beware

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
          100000% especially in this new economy! I never thought we would be where we are with lack of employees and people wanting to work.

I'm thinking y'all didn't read my original post all the way through.

Comment

Pecan waffle and a large bowl of grits chunked and covered, with Tabasco, of course!
            I love waffle house!

Of course, the one I used to go to in Houston when I traveled there on business was one you definitely wanted to be carrying concealed when you went in there!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by WyoBull; 04-18-2021, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Beware

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post

This blows my mind

Comment

Save your money. No pancakes. Their waffles are like rubber.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  HaHa! I couldn't open the twitter link but the rest made me laugh!

Comment

Like they used to say, “Reading is fundamental”

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                      Like they used to say, “Reading is fundamental”
                      Now it's just fun for the mental

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Chew show will be as big as Jerry Springer and Geraldo if you do. lol

Comment

I didn't think we were supposed to hit girls? And in the house of waffles?

There is no humanity. And stuff.

Comment

Their waffles are a little more firm/tough/chewy. Requires a full set of teeth.
                            Bwahahahaha

Comment

One on 69 at 20 in Lindale with boat parking!! Heck you could pay the note from me alone!!
                              Is fried crappie on the menu?

Comment

I’ll drive an extra 25 miles not to eat at a Waffle House. Not sure about the food just always bad experiences

Comment

Working...
                                X