No announcement yet.

Sad for Dak !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't watched any ball this year but I hate to hear this happened to Dak. Prayer up for his recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Come on man.....don't you know that East Texas campfires are much more accurate for news and tall tales...
      I may need to go back into hiding, 2 or 3 years wasnt long enough. I think my eye is starting to twitch....

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
        I may need to go back into hiding, 2 or 3 years wasnt long enough. I think my eye is starting to twitch....

Welcome back Frank!

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
          He has kneeled multiple times.
          C’mon man. He has not kneeled during our national anthem. I’m a vet and if he did kneel, then I’m done. He’s a genuine good guy and deserves our support and prayers. I pray that he pulls through this and gets back on the field. He’s a leader and all these teams need a respected leader, no matter what their record shows at the end of the season.

Comment

That sucks!!

I can't help but think this injury is 100% avoidable if they still played on grass.

Comment

Originally posted by Archery1st View Post
              That sucks!!

I can't help but think this injury is 100% avoidable if they still played on grass.
              I would say not avoidable the way the defender landed on his leg like a lot of these type lower leg breaks..
              I do believe a lot of the knee injuries maybe prevented by playing on grass...

Comment

Dak will be back and ready to go next season. I'm not sure if he'll be a cowboy, i personally don't think he wants to be a cowboy. If he did he would have already signed a deal this past offseason. He may be a cowboy next year based on the franchise tag, but next year will likely be his last season as a cowboy.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                  https://i.imgur.com/xwIbmDe.jpg

Karma has a way of rearing it’s ugly head sometimes.......
                  Misdirection of the truth is the problem. That said the photo had nothing to do with the anthem. This is the problem with society today. People want to take a snapshot of a situation and use it for their truth when it has absolutely nothing to do with what they are trying to portray.

Comment

Working...
                  X