Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slinky's on the feeder legs! No more Coons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanSaba007 View Post
    I used the cheap ones from Dollar General last year. They definitely work!
    Slinkys are American made... you should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

I made my son a protein feeder and the coons were just gorging on the stuff all day and night . Put Slinkys on the legs and not even any pictures of any on the ground under it , so for him it worked !

Comment

Stock just went up.

Comment

i just went through this entire thread thinking I would see video proof of it working or not, it’s been a year and nothing!? Talk about a hype train...

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
            i just went through this entire thread thinking I would see video proof of it working or not, it’s been a year and nothing!? Talk about a hype train...
            There is proof video on page 2, 4 and 5.

Comment

No proof on 2, 4 or 5. Just more proof that it doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                There is proof video on page 2, 4 and 5.
                Video proof? Just looked again I didn’t see it. Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  No proof on 2, 4 or 5. Just more proof that it doesn't work.
                  Did you waste more time going back to check?

Comment

Video proof?
                    Oh I'm sorry. I forgot the at the bottom of the post.

Comment

Did you waste more time going back to check?
                      Nope, I have followed this farce from the beginning. 😂

Comment

All i see is a few pics of coins on a feeder and some around one, hell thats every feeder in the USA. One would think with this odd obsession there would be more concrete evidence.

Comment

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot the at the bottom of the post.
                          Ahh!... gotcha

Comment

Nope, I have followed this farce from the beginning. 😂
                            Ahh!... gotcha

Comment

So they don't even come and eat it off the ground?

No sir. Like I said my last pic of a coon was in January. They can still eat it off the ground, but right now I only feed in the mornings. Most of the feed is gone before it gets dark. I think that combined with the fact that I have Slinky's on the legs the coons just moved on.

Comment

I have news on the slinky approach. I put mine on in October and fully believe that they kept the coons off the feeder. You can read in my post above that pre-slinky, coons were on the cage and you would see that the spinner had moved between feedings meaning something gave it a spin. Post slinky, you would not see the spinner moved and the number of coons near my feeder dropped significantly. I just went through 401 photos from March and found 1 with a single coon under the feeder. That's it. From 6-8 under it in the early season to 1 in 401 pics over a months timeframe.

Today, when I pulled up to the feeder, I noticed two of the four slinkies were stretched nearly to the ground. They had kinks about halfway up which made them tight on the feeder legs so they served as great ladders to the golden nugget dispensary. Sure enough, pics showed that on the morning of July 20, the *******s stretched out the slinkies and got to the feeder.

Given I have photos that showed my feeder not being accosted and then ultimately raped by the trash pandas...I believe the slinkies worked from October until earlier this month. I'll be putting new ones on.

Comment

Working...
                                X