ASR Thread Information???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASR Thread Information???

Does anyone know the thread data for a ASR mount? I don't feel like spending $500 on 5 brakes when I could knock them all out in an afternoon.
    Last edited by 175gr7.62; 04-23-2021, 01:24 PM.

Which suppressor? They have three different thread patterns, I believe. I know they have 1.375X24TPI female on some, they also have 1.375X32 Male on others, and I believe they have a 3rd different one as well.

Comment

You can get them for $60ish/brake.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
        Which suppressor? They have three different thread patterns, I believe. I know they have 1.375X24TPI female on some, they also have 1.375X32 Male on others, and I believe they have a 3rd different one as well.

It’s an Omega 300. I’m specifically asking about the ASR thread. Not what threads into the can or onto the barrel. I want make muzzle brakes that the ASR mount on my can will attach to. It’s a nowhere near a 24 or 32 TPI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Be cautious if a warranty issue comes up.

Can you not measure one? Or do you not have one at all?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            Be cautious if a warranty issue comes up.

Can you not measure one? Or do you not have one at all?

I suppose I could ask the dealer to let me take the brake now that you mention it. Surely they would let me do that.

Comment

Personally if you’re not invested in them yet I’d swap to a different mounting system.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                I suppose I could ask the dealer to let me take the brake now that you mention it. Surely they would let me do that.

I can send you one of mine to measure when I get home if you want.

Comment

Working...
                X