Snuff alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snuff alternative

Well after 32 years of Copenhagen I’ve decided to try to quit. What tobacco alternatives have you tried? I’ve been using the Bac-Off pouches. They are helping but don’t taste very good.

Originally posted by Chapo View Post
    Well after 32 years of Copenhagen I’ve decided to try to quit. What tobacco alternatives have you tried? I’ve been using the Bac-Off pouches. They are helping but don’t taste very good.
    Quit after 17 years using cinnamon toothpicks. Been cope free for over a year now..

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've tried them all. Black Buffalo was the best for me. Zyn's gave me the best nicotine buzz. I've relapsed but only take a pinch of cope about 2-3x per year, usually on hunting trips.

Best wishes. It's not easy.

Comment

Gum

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Breaking that $300 a month habitat is a nice little raise too..

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I went to grinds pouches and haven’t looked back.

Comment

None of the alternatives worked for me. I use Zyn now, so I’ve just swapped one for another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Zyn nicotine pouches

Comment

I had tried everything that I could think to quit and finally did when I asked God for his help and guidance.

Wishing you the very best.

Comment

I dipped Copenhagen for close to 36 years. I used the step down patches (21mg, 14mg, 7mg)…. Never actually made it to the 7’s. I also used Smokey Mountain Straight herbal tobacco free-nicotine free snuff to get past the want of have snuff there… I’ve completely tobacco/nicotine free since April 24, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Youngblood View Post
                      I had tried everything that I could think to quit and finally did when I asked God for his help and guidance.

It was only God for me also I quite numerous times only to make myself miserable.
                      July 2016 God took it.

My mouth waters still today..

Last year I said I would be like my father n law and just chew on a cigar not light it!!
                      Day two I turned a pale yellow and lost all breakfast!

OP it’s hard to do it on your on!
                      I wish you the best!

Comment

Dipped Copenhagen for 20 plus years. The only thing that worked for me was to quit cold turkey and not use an alternative.
                        Good luck to you. It can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          Dipped Copenhagen for 20 plus years. The only thing that worked for me was to quit cold turkey and not use an alternative.
                          Good luck to you. It can be done.
                          Used Skoal for 30 years. Quit when they get taken off the shelves a few years ago the same way. Couldn't buy it and didn't want to switch. Figured it was a sign to quit.

Comment

How much does Zyn run?

Comment

Originally posted by Youngblood View Post

Similar here. I smoked 1-2 packs a day, chewed BeachNut till I got a molar problem. Chewed and smoked cigars daily. Tried to ween my self off down to the "popcorn tobacco". But never succeeded. Then I got sick. Coughed up blood for two weeks. Never had a desire for any kind of tobacco since. That was in '84 or '85. I find it stinks now. Can't stand the smell of it in any form, Praise be to Him!
                              Last edited by Texas Grown; 03-15-2022, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X