Aggie Student Looking for Part-Time Job around BCS area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aggie Student Looking for Part-Time Job around BCS area

I’m looking for a part time position around the Bryan/ College Station area for the spring and summer semesters.

I am a full time student, but I’m free most early morning and I’m also free on the weekends. I would prefer construction type work, because that’s what I’m most familiar with, but Im always down to learn something new.

I’ll attach my resume below.

My cell is (936) 676-9776

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4386.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	25275086

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have reliable transportation, any experience with track loaders, dozers, or excavators?

Comment

See if TEEX is hiring out there.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Carp View Post
        Do you have reliable transportation, any experience with track loaders, dozers, or excavators?

I do have reliable transportation and I’ve ran an excavator once, but I’m definitely not experienced.

Comment

Check with the transportation dept at AtM.

Comment

Terracon is a good place. Worked there myself in 2015. They could get you ACI certified which will be handy as a cosci major.

Comment

There’s a guy on here that does gutters or something along those lines that was always looking for ag’s in the area

Comment

I have weekend positions open for welder/welder helpers and mechanical helpers. Mostly processing plant shut down work. 10-14hr days, almost every Saturday and Sunday. Send me a PM if interested. Pay starts at $16/hr and goes up depending on skill set etc.

Comment

Working...
                X