No announcement yet.

30-30 prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang I've definitely been out of the gun buying game for a hot minute. Seen some on here selling for over a grand and even over 2 grand. WTH is going on? I've never paid that much for a firearm.

Comment

Dang !!! I remember when they were $79.99 at Coast-to-Coast.

Comment

Crazy to me how much the Marlins and Winchesters have appreciated the last few years. I could understand the Winchesters when they stopped production, and how the JM marlins would fetch a small premium after the remlins, but dang they have gone nuts. Sure wish I would have got a 336 when they were cheap! I own a Marlin guide gun in 450 and an old winchester 25-20, but no dang 30-30.

Comment

D A N G ! ! ! I have two , but they belong to my kids now . I had no idea

Comment

First company to make a leveraction 350 legend is gonna mop up. There is 350 ammo by the tons.

Comment

[ATTACH]1099554[/ATTACH]

Comment

^^^ Good God Almighty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                  [ATTACH]1099554[/ATTACH]
                  Alright.... I have a 79 JM stamped one that my Dad got brand new. It is "minty". Never thought of selling it but if that dude get 10K for that thing, I believe it will be going up for sale.

Comment

Mine are going to the kids and grandkids. I just gave my 39 Century Limited that I got new to my oldest. I have 2 Marlins 30-30s that are going to grandsons. One was made in '66 and the other in '71. These are heirlooms, so it don't matter what they would go for.

Comment

I had know idea they were going for that either. I have two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The JM stamp Marlin will now go the way of the USA made Winchester 94.

Comment

I'll give you $100 more than you paid for it!

Comment

I got one also. It’s just hanging in the shop for coyotes. Guess I better keep the dust off it. May be worth 20k in a few years

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                              The JM stamp Marlin will now go the way of the USA made Winchester 94.
                              Mines still for sale ...

Comment

What are the pre 64 Win 94 going for now ? I paid $700 each for the two I own. They are in good condition.

Comment

Working...
                                X