Chaparral Archery Deer 12/6-12/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buck Verde View Post
    Thanks. Was looking at that area on the google earth . Hoping for some big mesquites, or possible live oak that’s big enough to sneak into.
    There’s a tank in the northwest corner that has some big trees around it as well.

Comment

I'll be in South Jay, 18 on the first archery hunt next week. Looks like that's 19 on the second archery hunt. After studying it on Google Earth, I have picked out four spots I want to take a closer look at. I don't know how old the Google Earth map is for that area but I'm hoping it looks close the what I'm seeing on the map. I'll be camping in the primitive camping area. Hope to make some new friends. Met a guy there 8 years ago and we're still good friends.

Comment

Good luck to all you lucky drawn Hunter's. At least I won't be wasting $100 of diesel driving down for a standby this year.

Comment

Will be at primitive camp as well . White Chevy.

Comment

Dark gray Dodge Ram 1500 (looks kinda brown right now with all the mud)

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
              I got unit 10 (West blocker) for the dec 6 hunt. Anyone hunter that area before?
              My group will be in this unit for the first archery hunt. PM me at the end of the week and hopefully I have some intel for you.

Comment

We will be in the primitive camp area. White f150 and lifted black ram 1500

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                  I got unit 10 (West blocker) for the dec 6 hunt. Anyone hunter that area before?

We are hunting West Blocker this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                    We are hunting West Blocker this week.

Pm sent

Comment

Tagged for updates

Comment

My brother and I will be on this hunt. We'll be in compartment 11. Looking forward to a great week.

Comment

Well fellas, weather forecast keeps getting worse and worse for the hunt next week along with the full moon. Hopefully they’ll be chasing does hard by this point, if not going to have to get creative.

Comment

Last minute preparations are ongoing. I have the truck loaded down with most of my hunting and camping gear. We will be at the primitive campground.

I have a few things to finish up and I will be loaded to go Sunday night for an early departure Monday morning.

We are getting some hotter weather and a full moon, but we have a few tricks up our sleeve and have had some fellow hunters give us some good advice for our unit. Confidence is pretty high.

Comment

Go get after them! Goodluck fellas

Comment

Good luck this week fellas!

Comment

Working...
                                X