No announcement yet.

First Track for the Young Pup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great shot and tracking video! Enjoyed watching the pup work. Congrats on both successes.

The only thing I would suggest is to turn your phone sideways so that the field of view on the video is better and fills up the screen on your videos. It would also allow you to catch the pup veering right to left on the trail checking scent without having to move the camera or her going out of view.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Great shot and tracking video! Enjoyed watching the pup work. Congrats on both successes.

The only thing I would suggest is to turn your phone sideways so that the field of view on the video is better and fills up the screen on your videos. It would also allow you to catch the pup veering right to left on the trail checking scent without having to move the camera or her going out of view.
      I appreciate the suggestion. I've been filming my shot for a couple years and this was the first track we tried to get video of.

Comment

She is purdy! I’d say she had the IT ;-)

Comment

Jovie ended up with close to 20 successful tracks with recoveries this season. She has an awesome nose and drive.

Comment

Thats awesome! How old is she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice. Nothing better than watching a dog work.

Comment

Originally posted by Djhester View Post
                Jovie ended up with close to 20 successful tracks with recoveries this season. She has an awesome nose and drive.

There is nothing like real tracks to develop a dog. They learn all the tricks quickly. That girl is gonna do great. She knows what's at the end now!

Comment

Great video

What breed is Jovie?

Comment

She is about 9 months now. That is my brothers dog. We have 5 tracking dogs in camp. She looks like she will be the best. I love working the dogs.

Bavarian Mountain Hound.
                    Last edited by pyrobow; 01-16-2023, 09:46 PM. Reason: Added Breed

Comment

Working...
                    X