Menard 2020-2021 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    What’s my best place to go jump in the river next Saturday?

Our place is between Junction and Menard off 2291. Not looking to get to far away from camp.
    Sent you a pm.

Comment

Yes Sir, is plenty dry here. We just can't seem to catch a break. Raining in every direction from here but not here. Temperatures have moderated a little from the record heat of a couple of weeks ago but still hot. Does and fawns need help with supplemental feeding, not just corn, protein as there is not much quality browse out there.
      Adios,
      Gary

Comment

Menard 2020-2021 Season

I was gifted a new tower blind, so I picked it up this weekend in D’Hanis and put it back up at the lease. Everything went as planned.
        Pretty impressive a 13 year old tower blind could be disassembled and put back up with relative ease. It’s in great shape and I’m a bigger believer in the THP starboard blinds now. Finished brushing in the bow blind so this spot is ready.

Last edited by Heath; 08-09-2020, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Looking good Heath. I have a 4x8 that I’ve had since 06. Wife and I have moved it 3 times since then and it is still going strong. I do like the door on yours better though.

Comment

Nice set up. Looks like it’s going to be a great year!

Comment

Sweet setup Heath.....that’s a huge tower blind!!

Comment

Blind breaks up really good with the trees as backdrop. Looks like a killer set....and we need some rain bad.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Really nice set up!

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                    Blind breaks up really good with the trees as backdrop. Looks like a killer set....and we need some rain bad.

It is also shaded in the evening. I sat last night and it was very comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      It is also shaded in the evening. I sat last night and it was very comfortable.
                      Can't ask for better box blind set. Well planned bud.

Comment

I’ll be down at my lease this coming weekend to fill feeders and hang a few sets. Is it still worth it to put out some cottonseed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abu_dude View Post
                          I’ll be down at my lease this coming weekend to fill feeders and hang a few sets. Is it still worth it to put out some cottonseed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          As you know, too late for antler development but it surely won't hurt the does that are nursing two fawns. They are getting really thin across most of the county as there is very little natural browse.
                          Adios,
                          Gary

Comment

Got on droebucks old lease off 1221. Pretty excited. Got off my Victoria lease this spring and figured I would skip a year or so. As summer wore on I realized I cant do it! Been wanting to go back to the hill country for a while then this place popped up.

Got set up last weekend and ready to go!

Thanks Tony!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                              Got on droebucks old lease off 1221. Pretty excited. Got off my Victoria lease this spring and figured I would skip a year or so. As summer wore on I realized I cant do it! Been wanting to go back to the hill country for a while then this place popped up.

Thanks Tony!
                              Y’all will have a good time there Mike, Tony is good people. Picked up my wife’s deer she killed there last year today.
                              [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

Thanks Tony!

Where around Victoria was your lease.?

Comment

Working...
                                X