2021 Hunting Trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 Hunting Trips

Who all has hunting trips outside of their leases or public weekend hunts planned?

Where are you going and what are you planning on hunting?

I'm about to schedule my colonoscopy post stage one cancer from 2020. If all goes well and I'm given the clear, I'm sitting on 40 hours of PTO I cut out of my PTO plan.

Probably to late to plan something out of state, but looking for ideas for 2022.

Backpack elk. 10 days in Montana

Comment

5 days of southern Colorado elk & bear in September

Comment

3rd season rifle elk in Colorado for me this year. Going on year 2 of no deer lease and I miss it greatly. Hoping I draw some public draw hunts as well.

Comment

Axis trip at the H4 starting Friday.

Comment

Southern Illinois whitetail hunt for 5 days during the rut in November. I’ll be solo as my buddy just backed out. Can’t wait to get back into the Midwest.

Comment

Sandhills of Nebraska…tag is valid for both Mule Deer and Whitetail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn’t draw CO elk this year so it will be WY mule deer for me. First year going solo and I’m pretty excited to get up there! Will have plenty of hunts here for TX whitetails and pigs.

Comment

5 days in New Mexico for mule deer.

5 days in Wyoming for mule deer.

Hopefully booking a blackbuck trip for the fall.

Need to squeeze in a rescheduled Nilgia that was supposed to happen right after the freeze as well.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shiras moose in Colorado in September

Shiras moose in Montana in October

I bought one tag a couple years ago then managed to draw a Montana tag with 6 points. Both hunts will be about a week because that’s all I have time wise. After that it’s whitetails in the hill country.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                      Shiras moose in Colorado in September

Shiras moose in Montana in October

I bought one tag a couple years ago then managed to draw a Montana tag with 6 points. Both hunts will be about a week because that’s all I have time wise. After that it’s whitetails in the hill country.
                      That’s dope. Bow or rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                        That’s dope. Bow or rifle?
                        Colorado is bow for sure. Planning on bow in Montana but if I kill one in September I have thought about carrying a gun and relaxing. Most likely both are bow hunts.

Comment

Sept Elk Hunt private ground In New Mexico with some fellow TBHrs.
                          Oct Whitetail Brady and Lampasas,
                          Late October Kansas Whitetail on New lease (so excited as this lease is a stomper)
                          Nov Whitetail on Ohio Lease and Kansas lease if still needed.
                          Dec1 Mexico Dessert Mule deer on the Sea of Cortez.
                          Mid Dec Guiding back in South Texas for Big deer again. My kids Graduated so I can get back to putting people on giants. Gonna do rifle and bow hunts. All Native 10k acres High fence place. Friends place. They kill 200 inch deer here and should be no prob to find 70s.

Will be in Brady and Lampasas whenever not on these other hunts. Should be a good year.
                          Last edited by Krivoman; 07-18-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Alaska Moose in september, 19 days min if weather doesn’t get us stuck in the bush

Sandhills archery mule deer or Arizona archery mule deer still trying to decide, and however many days it takes to get a buck on the ground.

Comment

Midwest WT every day I can, struck out on western tags

Comment

Working...
                              X