No announcement yet.

8 Minutes To Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed all of it. 3rd manned private flight to space. Just awesome!

And how cool is it they are using Rivians as support trucks?!
    Last edited by WItoTX; 07-20-2021, 07:28 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Crew member Number 7??

Comment

Watching the recovery - did anyone else think the capsule would make a great bow blind?

Comment

Originally posted by KIETHSTONE View Post
          That landing pad looked computer generated to me. I have see similar graphics on video games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I told my wife the same. Just didnt look right as it was happening.

Comment

Were can i find it to watch? Channel?

Comment

My favorite part:

“Let’s go to the moon!”

“I’m in…don’t tell Lisa.”

Comment

Dang, i missed a good launch??

Comment

I was hoping for some issues but I can say it was an impressive launch.

The fuel lodge landing on target shows just how much technology has changed for the better.

Pressures on Musk & Branson now.

With all that's going on with these three billionaire guys and their space ventures..

Has anyone called NASA and asked them what they have been doing in the last thirty years?

Three guys with ZERO engineering/science/rocketpropulsion backrounds are running circles around you guys. Are yall even mad at them?

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
                    Dang, i missed a good launch??
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERLTF1xV-dY"]LIVE: Blue Origin launches first human spaceflight with Jeff Bezos ⁠— 7/20/21 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                      I was hoping for some issues but I can say it was an impressive launch.

The fuel lodge landing on target shows just how much technology has changed for the better.

Pressures on Musk & Branson now.

With all that's going on with these three billionaire guys and their space ventures..

Has anyone called NASA and asked them what they have been doing in the last thirty years?

Three guys with ZERO engineering/science/rocketpropulsion backrounds are running circles around you guys. Are yall even mad at them?

What do you mean? Musk has sent multiple rockets with people to the space station. Branson went up to space in his rocket yesterday. Bezos is the last one to the game LOL

Agree on the NASA part. I love going to HSC and seeing the Saturn V. I want to see Elons Mars rocket when it launches. It's going to be something to behold.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                        Meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Yeah, I can’t rake up any give-a-crap…..

Comment

I wonder why they didn't show inside the capsule as it was happening?

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                            I wonder why they didn't show inside the capsule as it was happening?
                            The news I watched said the inside cameras weren't linked. They have to download the video on the ground. Should be out for viewing soon.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              What do you mean? Musk has sent multiple rockets with people to the space station. Branson went up to space in his rocket yesterday. Bezos is the last one to the game LOL

Agree on the NASA part. I love going to HSC and seeing the Saturn V. I want to see Elons Mars rocket when it launches. It's going to be something to behold.
                              We have a pool going to see who will crash one first.

Bezos was my horse. From what I saw today it was a flawless mission.
                              I know the other two had issues getting airborne.

I don't like my odds moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                                Yeah, I can’t rake up any give-a-crap…..
                                Me either.

Comment

Working...
                                X