New Krivoman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Krivoman

We just got some krivomans and are excited about them. A lot of good reviews on here and a lot of projects. Plan on making some wood platforms for them, but what else? What are some of your favorite projects or additions to the Krivoman? Solar, Insulation, Blinds, Tinted Glass? There are many forums about projects, but it would be nice to hear all the different ideas in one place. Thanks.

New Krivoman

Here is my recent platform build. Used tinted deluxe hinge Deerview windows. Had the tubing ring rolled by a local steel shop. Used the same brace method Potbelly blinds do. My door looks like it’s just a cutout of the blind but it’s actually steel framed inside the door and the door frame on the blind is out of metal angle iron too. Seals up good with some marine grade weather stripping. Had the blind itself since 2012 but upgraded it to this platform recently. It is one of my favorite blinds now. this blind is a complete take down platform too. I’ll post a pic of it on a trailer for reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by KingsX; 07-01-2022, 10:03 PM.

Comment

I’m a 5x10 trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
        I’m a 5x10 trailer.

Wow that is really amazing!! Those are some great ideas! Those windows are really smart, What about putting tint on the existing windows?

Comment

Battery powered fan would be # 1 on my list.

Comment

I put ventilation in mine. Scent goes downwind, but calm & heat can be miserable in any stand.
            I would also add places to hang light equipment, clothes & backpack. Fixin’ to build my family a rifle rest of some type on one window.
            Last edited by Big pig; 07-05-2022, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I have an older 3 window model. I added small 4x6 viewing windows on the sides slightly toward the back made of tinted Lexan. It’s helpful to see critters coming from behind. I installed them at eye level while seated

Comment

I spray foamed the inside of mine and also hung a 12v ceiling fan, helped alot with the heat.

Comment

Working...
                X